JASON DERULO

Hi! This chapter completely disappeared sooooooo yh I had to rewrite it. Hope you like it! It is a bit short, but oh well.
Also, JASON NEVER DIED. REMEMBER THIS.

uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

Percy P.O.V:

For a split second, an image appeared.
A girl in the pavilion, with a boy.

The boy was tall-ish, with blonde hair, and a scar on his lip. He was my age, 12, and wore a purple top, with jeans.

The girl was also our age, with choppy brown hair, with braids in between, and kaleidoscope eyes. She was quite pretty. She wore a white top, with denim shorts, and trainers.

But then, the boy's image quickly flickered, and disappeared, leaving the girl in front of us.

But there was no doubt who the boy was.

It was Jason.

Percy P.O.V:

Everyone looked stunned. The girl, just looked around and seemed a bit stunned. She said to us : 'Hi, I really need to get back home, could you please tell me where I am?'
Suddenly, I felt the urge to tell this girl everything she wanted, but before I could say anything, Leo2 beat me to it.
'Guys, just saying, that girl can-'
The girl suddenly turned on Leo.
'I can what?' With a steely look.
She looked like Annabeth.
Leo gulped.
Chiron interfered, since the girl didn't know anything about her true self, like anyone here when they arrived.
The girl gaped at Chiron. Oh, she could see through the mist like the others. So she was like us.
'You- you're a centaur.' She said. 'Like- like from those myths-' Chiron winced as thunder boomed in the sky. '-about ancient Greek.'
'Yes, that is quite accurate, for the most.'
Before the girl could interrupt, Chiron asked her.
'My dear, did you ever know your mom or dad?'
'That's a bit personal don't you think?' She said, looking up at him skeptically, over the shock of seeing a centaur.
'It is important. You will see why.'
'Well, I know my father, but.. well I never really knew my mother.'
The Athena kids were mentally crossing off the gods, leaving the goddesses on their lists.
' Well, my dear, how much do you know about Greek mythology?'
'How does that relate to anything...'
'Please answer.'
'Well, there were supposedly 12 Greek gods, and they lived on Mount Olympus, and they had kids with humans who would become demigods, and yeah.'
'Well, what if I told you that these Gods were, in fact are, real?'
'No way.'
'Well, the Gods do come down and have kids, and those kids are called demigods, and like the name says, they are half human, half God. They can inherit some of their Godly parent's powers, however, that comes with a price. You have heard about Greek monsters, I presume, right?'
She nodded.
'Well, the Godly blood on a demigod's side attracts the
monsters, and so none of those demigods are safe in the outside world. So, the Gods created a camp, just for the demigods safety, and so that they can learn all about the demigod life.'
The girl was listening intently, and seemed to be taking it quite well, up until now. Once Chiron had finished she asked ' What does that have to do.. with me...' She looked around at us, and our neon orange shirts with the first word on the being 'Camp' and the last two being ' Half-Blood'.
'No, no absolutely not.'
'Yes, my dear, you are a demigod.'
She looked stunned. And the, she laughed.
'So I guess I'm a demigod, huh, well then, let's see, whose kid am I?'
And then, she was claimed.

Jason P.O.V

I sat there, staring at the new girl. I had come to the conclusion, although a lot later than the Athenian kids, that when people arrive, they are usually together in the future.
She was incredibly pretty, her hair chocolate brown, her eyes kaleidoscopic, and she was just so pretty. Did I really end up with her in the future?
I just stared at her, and examined her. The way her nose scrunched up when she was confused, and the way she challenged one of the futures.
On that note, my mind went back to when she arrived. With me. How was I there, next to her, when I'm sitting here? And how am I one of the world's greatest heroes?
I looked up, and my heart stopped.

The girl was gone, replaced with one of the most prettiest girls I have ever seen.
She had on a white chiton, and some intricate leather sandals.
Her hair was in a half up half down style, the top half pinned back with a gold pin topped with pearls, the bottom half cascading down her shoulders, perfectly curled, in lush swirls of silky brown swirls.
Her face had little makeup on, but she looked perfect.
Her eyes had a bit of eyeshadow on them, and enhanced the colours of her eyes, her cheeks tinted with blush, and her lips were rosy red, and she was stunning.
Was this girl actually going to end up with me? Wow.
I must have made some noise, because half the Camp swivelled their head round to look at me.
And then it happened.
The futures gasped, and Leo2 got up instantly staring at me.
'Jason?'

Hey! I hope you liked this! I found my willpower and rewrote this chapter, so yea.

uNICOrn OUT!