Why.

Hey guys!
So, we got to 400 reads! I honestly didn't expect this much reads! And, I got my first follower: Rosieroseheart ! Thank you for that, it made my day, so this chapter is dedicated to you! So thank you guys so much for reading my stories, and hope you like this part!
uNICOrn OUT!

Previously...:

I'm living in Barbie's Dream house.

Cabin 11 is PINK, with white trim around the edges of the building. The walls are pink. The roof is pink. Even the door is pink.

Silena looks at me, smiling. She obviously like the cabin. I try for a smile. She seems satisfied.

As we enter, I'm gobsmacked. The interior is- wait no, you'll never guess! Pink.

There are beds on either side of the cabin, one side for boys, and the other for girls, Silena tells me.

In front of each bed is a chest, no doubt filled with personal stuff.

As I look around, I see some makeup tables, each with a name on it. I walk up to them and read the names.

'Michael... Lacy... Silena... Drew... ' I carry on until I get to the last one.

'Piper.'

I look at the table, stunned. Silena walks up to me, and says ' Oh that? The table's name changes each time a new demigod comes, so that they can use it.' And she carries on.

Wow, I thought. This place might not be too bad.

Then, she came.

Percy P.O.V:

So, I sort of got used to having older duplicates of my friends around, but what I never got used to was the shocked looks everyone gave me.

They all looked at me, and I could see pity in their eyes. Wait, no. Pity? Shock? I don't really know, but they didn't seem like they were gonna stop looking at me like that anytime soon.

They all keep calling me small, and cute, or tiny. What's up with that?!

I still remember Leo2's reactions to seeing me.

It all started when I was at the lake, practicing fighting with water, when I hear two voices behind me.

'Aw man, I bet you 5 drachmas that you can't .... steal one of the Athena cabin's books!'

'It's on, bro!'

I look behind me to see Leo and Leo2 punching each other, and laughing.

'Hey look! Leo2, it's Percy!'

Both the Leos look at me, and I'm about to tell them that their idea could get them killed, but then remember what they pulled at the campfire the other night...

2 days ago, at the Campfire...:

It was a chilly night, but the campfire warmed us up, its heat coursing through all of us.

An Apollo kid, Will, was on the ukulele, singing and strumming to 'Here comes the sun'

We were hosting a demigod talent show, and Will was performing first.