FIFTY-FOUR: Yes!

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Yawning, I rolled over expecting Zane to be there but he wasn't anywhere to be found, sitting up I looked around confused and pouted once I realized he had snuck out again.

Looking over, I stopped when I seen a gorgeous light pink floor length slim fit gown with slightly darker flowers running up the bottom of it and smiled at how pretty it looked.

It's off the shoulder too and fits perfectly with the weather today, I smiled and crawled over to the edge of the bed to notice a pair of pink heels with small pink flower detailings on them.

There was a small notecard tucked into the sleeve of one of the dresses, I smiled wider and climbed off the bed, running towards it, I picked it up to read it.

Wear this and follow the yarn.

I looked over to see some pink yarn running from a jewlery box and out underneath the door, I smiled and quickly got the dress off the mannequin and picked up the heels, running into the closet.

Pulling my night gown off, I carefully pulled the dress on and zipped it up, I smiled as I adjusted it slightly and carefully pulled the heels on and ran out.

Sitting down at my vanity, I started brushing my hair as quickly as I could and when I was done, I pulled my hair up into a ponytail and had some curled strands out around my face.

I was bouncing as I quickly did my normal makeup and then looked down at the jewlery box, unlocking it, I opened it to see the necklace with the fake engagement ring on it.

I smiled and picked it up, moving my hair a bit, I clasped it around my neck once again and stood up, grabbing the yarn and started following it out the door.

Looking down the hall I seen it going to the right and smiled, running down the hall as I let the yarn drop not wanting to crawl on the ground and looked around.

Maids and guards walked by with smiles on their faces as I greeted them and then continued to run next to the yarn when I noticed it moving up and looked up.

Eyrx stood there and I noticed a small box in his hands, he handed it to me and I smiled taking it and pulling the ribbon off and opened the box to see a brand new pink leather bound sketchbook.

"I was ordered to follow you to carry the gifts" Eyrx announced, I smiled and nodded my head and seen the yarn going around the left corner and I ran in that direction.

Eyrx followed me with a smile on his face as I ran next to it and watched it going down the spiral staircase, I smiled and spun around the pillar and followed it down the stairs.

Jumping down the stairs two at a time, I stopped on the last step to see a small beautiful bracelet waiting there and picked it up, sliding it onto my left wrist and clasped it in place.

Jumping off the steps, I followed the yarn down the large hallway with Eyrx still following me and I ran down the hall noticing some yarn tied to the door knob of the dining room.

Rushing in, I seen Kia and Malyk sitting there eating while Mehkin and Levi were just talking with each other, I followed the yarn to my chair and seen a chocolate croissant.

Picking it up, I took a bite of it and smiled at everyone as I seen some more yarn leading out of the other door and ran after it, they watched as Eyrx ran after me to keep up.

I finished the croissant quikly and ducked under the arch and stopped to see a small pink box sitting on top of one of the paintings and stared at it for a moment.