THIRTY: Sticking Around

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

I groaned and rolled over onto my back with a sigh and glare directed at Kylo, he smiled in amusement and stood up straight, wiping the sweat away from his forehead.

I was almost completely healed but still got a little sore and finally was cleared to start sparring with someone and I picked Kylo because he woundn't go easy on me and I was right, he hasn't gone easy on me yet.

Wiping the sweat from my forehead, I sat up and let out a breath before standing back up and getting into a fighting stance once again and Kylo smiled, doing the same.

He called it and we ran at each other, he swung first and I ducked under his arm, grabbed it and flipped his entire body over my shoulder and pinned him to the ground.

I stared down at him and he glared at me before swinging leg around and kicking out mine, I dropped to the ground and coughed when the wind was knocked out of me.

He swung his fist down and I rolled out of the way, jumping back up I jumped out of the way of his next hit and swung my foot into his back and knocked him over.

Grabbing his arms, I pinned them behind his back and smiled smugly as I sat on his back like a sister would do after winning a wrestling match against her brother.

Kylo thrashed around but I didn't move and slapped him when he pinched my knee and started pulling on his hair when he tried slapping me away from him.

"Admit that I won and I'll let you up" I said smugly, he shook his head and continued thrash around until I shoved his face into the dirt and pressed the heel of my boot into the back of his knee.

"Okay you win!" He shouted, I smiled and jumped off him like nothing happen and wiped the dirt away from my hands and off of my clothes while Kylo stood up.

I snickered at the dirt beard he had gotten and he glared at me before walking off to get cleaned up and ready to start his shift for the day while I turned around to see Zane standing there.

Zane hasn't made any signs of wanting to leave and honestly it hasn't bothered me one bit, it's nice having him around and he spends a lot of time with me or in the library.

"Did you really shove his face into the dirt?" He asked, walking towards me, I nodded my head and met him halfway as I pushed some hair out of my face.

"I really did, it was payback for when he did that to me when we were eight years old" I responded, Zane laughed and we started walking in the direction I was heading.

It was still cold but the snow was almost completely melted off the ground and normally I'd be wearing something much warmer but I was sparring and did not want to overheat.

There's also a little heated river on the castle property that I'm planning to go too right now and Zame has no idea.

"You smell your majesty" I scoffed not at all embarrassed by that as I turned to face him and started reaching for his hair and messing up just to bother him.

"Is that anyway to take a Queen!' I gasped out dramatically, he laughed and tried getting away from me but it wasn't working very well for him as I kept on annoying him.

"For a queen you are extremely annoying" I laughed and peaked around him to see we were close enough to the little river that I could push him in without worrying of him hurting himself.

I stopped and smiled, he looked confused and cautious until I stepped forward and shoved him by his chest back into the water with a laugh as he crashed into the water.