FORTY-EIGHT: Explainations

^^^^^ This is the dress I'm imaging only in pink instead. It'll all make sense to why she is wearing that as you read along. 

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Today's the day of the unveiling of Brielle's memorial and I haven't actually seen what it looks like right now and I couldn't help but wonder what it's going to look like.

I chose to wear one of the dresses that Brielle had designed for me not too long before her passing and a pair of heels that she always thought were beautiful.

The dress is a floor length baby pink gown with white flowers from the bottom of it and some details on the torso with a a collared mesh mermaid length cape with it.

My heels are pink stilettos with white detailing running throughout it, adjusting them I stood up with my hair pulled back into a half up half down style Brielle used to wear her hair in all the time.

Turning around, I walked towards the door and heard voices outside, opening it two maids jumped and I noticed they were still in their uniforms and raised a brow.

"Your majesty" They greeted and bowed to me.

"No need to bow to me, you are my equals. Now why aren't you both ready for the unveiling?" I asked, their eyes widened as they stood there staring at me for a moment.

"Your majesty we had no idea if yo-" I shook my head, they stopped talking.

"Go get ready, you all are welcome and should not assume otherwise. Let everyone else know and I'll see you all there shortly" They thanked me and I walked past them without another word.

After the unveiling was done, I'm going to spend some more time with Zane who was still resting and I didn't want to disturb him currently while he sleeps.

Walking down the hallway, I seen the few photos Kia had hung up around of Brielle with everyone along with the paintings that were done for Brielle's room.

I smiled as I passed the one that had went up just days after her passing, she requested it earlier in the week and I'm sad that she was never able to see how it turned out.

Walking down the stairs, I was greeted by Eyrx and smiled at him, relieved that everything ahd gone back to normal since everything happened between us.

He nodded his head and I smiled, we started walking and I stopped when he walked behind me, I hated when he did that but left it alone until we were back to normal.

Turning to face him, he smiled and stepped next to me and we continued our walk out of the castle and to the entrance of the castle where the memorial will be.

There was also another surprise that I had no idea of but Kia set it up with the people of Tu'la's help and insisted on keeping it a secret until the unveiling.

Everyone was already lined up waiting patiently and dressed in their nicest clothes as I walked down the steps and smiled at everyone.

Stopping next to Kia, I looked up at the covered memorial and then looked around at everyone noticing a large spot covered nearby with Mehkin and Malyk standing by it.

I looked out at everyone and waited until everyone from the castle had arrived and took their places with that Kia grabbed my hand and squeezed it tightly as we stepped forward.

"Thank you all for coming! I know how loved Brielle was throughout the Kingdom and I'm so grateful for all the people who helped make this memorial for her and for coming up with the idea to do this!" I said loudly.

Everyone smiled as I looked at Kia and she smiled as we stepped forward grabbing the rope together and took a deep breath before we tugged on it and the large cloth fell.