FORTY-ONE: Don't Leave Me Please

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Breathing heavily, I looked up to see the broken ceiling only inches away from me and I took a deep breath as I pushed myself up off the ground and realized Bastian was underneath it all.

Remembering that he shot one out towards the pillar towards Kia, my eyes widened and I climbed over the broken pieces and looked down to see where Kia was standing was covered in rubble.

"KIA" I screamed and jumped down, everyone watched in silence as I ran over and started pushing rubble out of the way and screaming for others to help.

Kenji ran over to me and started helping me pushing the bigger pieces away and I caught a glimpse of her dress and gasped as the worse came to mind and tears slid down my face.

Suddenly I heard a quiet groan and sucked in a breath of relief when I realized it was Kia and climbed up to see her trying to climb out but the space was too small.

"Nana" She sobbed out and I jumped down and grabbed a hold of the piece and started pushing as she sobbed but started pushing it from her place until it moved and tumbled down the side.

"Oh thank Irene" I breathed out and reached down picking her up and pulling her out of the rubble, I stumbled back and landed on the ground nearby with my arms wrapped tightly around.

Kia sobbed into my shoulder as everyone breathed out sighs of relief that she was okay and I ran my fingers through her hair until she gasped and pushed herself away from me.

Her eyes were wide and panicked, I stared at her confused as she let out a sob.

"Zane was the one who grabbed me before it could crush me" The wind was knocked of my lungs and I looked over to see a glimpse of black hair sticking out and screamed.

Crawling over I started pushing the rubble off of him and felt tears sliding down my face as Kia rushed to help me and when I couldn't get the one piece off, I screamed and flames shot out burning it to ashes.

Stumbling forward, I looked down to see Zane on his side and unmoving, I sobbed and reached down grabbing is arms and started dragging him out.

"Kia help me" I sobbed, she moved and grabbed him and helped me get him out as everyone watched in silence as I stumbled back and landed on the ground.

Looking down, I moved to sit on my knees and looked down at him and seen blood covering half his head and my stomach turned as I leaned down to check a pulse.

He's not breathing.

"No no no no no Zane please" I sobbed as I started CPR trying to get him back as tears slid off and landed on him and I tried to focus on him breathing again.

I can't lose him too.

"What happened!" I looked up to see Katelyn and Travis there, Katelyn looked over and her eyes widened as she took in my appearance and what I was doing.

"Oh Irene" Katelyn ran towards me and Travis started ushering people away from here and I looked down remembering that they could teleport here and had made it.

Katelyn fell to the ground next to me and looked and checked for a pulse, she quickly pushed me to the side and took over CPR when she seen how shaky I was.

I moved over and looked down at his face as I tried to find where the bleeding was coming from and felt some warm gushing out of the side of his head and pressed my hand against it.

I sobbed quietly and looked up at Katelyn and she stared at me as she continued CPR.

"I lost Brielle today please save him" I whispered, her eyes widened and she started working faster to bring him back while Kia ran towards someone and I looked over to see Kylo had brought Brielle inside.