TWENTY-ONE: Hello Princess

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

The Christmas Celebration was in full swing now and everyone was enjoying their time here in the castle as they tried all the new treats and more that Chef Arthur was proud of.

Kia had been in conversation with her friends Asha, Zalea, Isadora, and Evanlegine while Malyk was in his own world talking to his friends off in the corner.

I couldn't help but notice Kia looking around and I knew she was looking for Zane, she was really hoping that Zane was going to show up and spend smoe time there.

"Your majesty you look gorgeous" Turning around I seen Imana walking towards me with a smile on her face, I smiled looking down at my off the shoulder long sleeve floor length pink dress with fake fur around the top and around the wrists.

My hair is pulled back into a gorgeous french braid that rests over my shoulder and I paired with some pink stiletto heels and my normal makeup along with the necklace that held the ring from Zane and the pendant clipped on.

"Thank you Imana. You look beautiful" She smiled looking down at her floor length strapless baby blue dress, her brown hair pulled back into a half up half down style in bouncy curls.

"Asha and Kia seem to be enjoying spending time together" Imana commented, I nodded my head and looked over my shoulder watching the two following each other around.

"They are. Thank you for all the art work Imana it is simply beautiful" I said looking around at her artwork hanging around the ballroom that people have been eying.

"Thank you your majesty. I am truly honored that you chose me to do the artwork and I am grateful that you chose to have a christmas celebration. I remeber my grandmother speaking about them before your parents became King and Queen" I nodded my head.

"I always wanted to restate this tradition. This tradition is here to stay for as long as I am Queen too" Imana smiled and was about to answer me when I noticed something near the large Christmas tree.

"Apologies Imana but I need to excuse myself for now. When I return I'd love to meet your husband" I said, she nodded her head and with a smile on her face.

"Of course your majesty" I smiled thankfully at her and walked towards the christmas tree, I avoided bumping into people and those I did I quickly apologized.

I looked closer and seen green and red sparkling specs dancing their way up the tree, I watched as they reached the star and exploded into silent fireworks catching everyone's attention.

Everyone stared up in awe at the beautiful exploding fireworks as I felt something on my shoulder, looking I seen black sparkling specs and smiled widely.

Bunching up my dress a bit I followed the specs out of the ballroom and down the hall, I really hope that this wasn't someone else playing a trick on me.

Running around the corner I passed guards and assured them I would not need them to follow me and kept running down the hall.

The black sparkling specs disappeared through the door leading out to the gardens, I smiled and ran out the door seeing they had completely disappeared.

Shutting the door, I walked down the steps and turned in a circle looking around but there was still nothing but the snow falling towards the already snowed covered ground.

Turning I walked further into the gardens hoping that I could see them again, walking around the corner I seen the fountain that was still running with little icicles forming.

Stopping next to the fountain, I looked down at the water watching it ripple slightly when the water from the fountain splashed into the water below.

"Hello Princess" I spun around to see Zane standing there dressed in all black like normal but looked nice, I smiled at him and rushed towards him but stopped about 2 feet away from him.