FORTY-SEVEN: Recovering In Tu'la

Zane's POV:

-Day One-

"I'll be back in a few hours to check up on you Zane. Try to walk around with some help for a few minutes today" I nodded my head and the doctor walked out of the bedroom.

I leaned back against the headboard for a moment before the door opened again and Kawaii-Chan walked in, slamming the door shut and shaking her head.

Prince Travis appeared behind her and she turned around, screaming as he cackled evily.

"You can never escape m–OKAY I'M SORRY! NICE TO FINALLY MEET YOU ZANE" Travis jumped off the balcony and vanished into thin air as Kawaii-Chan let the flames die down and turned to face me.

"You've gotten a hold of your powers I see" She nodded her head and walked towards me, she grabbed my hands and pulled me up, I stared at her for a moment confused.

She hasn't let me move once since I woke up a few days ago but here she is trying to get me out of bed.

"Finally got to let me move?" I teased.

"I will burn you Ro'Meave" She warned, I chuckled and stood up the rest of the way with a slight groan of pain and held my right ribcage as Kawaii-Chan wrapped my arm around her shoulders and we started walking.

-Day Three-

"Do you need any help?" I looked up to see Kia standing there with a smile on her face and it's clear she had just gotten back from school because of the books in her hands.

I nodded my head and she set them down, walking over to me and wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she helped me up as we slowly started the walks the doctor insisted on.

Walking out of the room, I seen Kylo walking by and nodded his head with a small smile on his face and Kia just led the way down the hallway slowly.

"Nana is at the cemetery visiting Brielle again. She goes every morning so she should be around in about an hour" Kia said, I nodded my head and looked down at her.

"How has she been doing without Brielle?" I asked, she never lets me talk about Brielle so I'm asking Kia, Kia sighed sadly as we walked around the corner.

"It's been hard for her. My parents showed up at the funeral and she banished them from Tu'la. She now sits out there for hours no matter that weather and talks to Brielle about everything. It's her way of coping but I also know she hasn't completely grieved Brielle yet and it's going to take a long time for her do that, it did with Cyrus so we are just letting her cope in her own way" She explained, I nodded my head.

Kia walked down the stairs slowly and I looked up to see my father walking towards us, Kia smiled and greeted him asking him if he wanted to join and he agreed.

He took over helping me but Kia never once left as she talked about her day, something she's been doing a lot now.

-Day Five-

Opening my eyes, I looked over and seen Lucinda standing in the doorway of the balcony with the smallest smile on her face and I looked to see Kawaii-Chan passed out in the chair again.

"So you're finally awake" She said, I nodded my head.

"Where have you been hiding? With Bastian dead" I asked, she quietly and carefully walked towards me determined to wake up Kawaii-Chan which was a difficult task considering she's a meifwa.

She stopped and sat down on the chair my father usually sits in and glanced over at Kawaii-Chan once again before looking back at me.

"Well I left the bandits group and so did everyone else. Sasha and I decided to go together and find a place to stay in and make a home in but it's a little hard. Some guards still recoginze us and chase us out so we might have to go somewhere further away than just here, Gene took off in the other direction and we hear from him sometimes but Sasha and I have stayed close enough to hear if you're awake. Your precious Queen is a very determined woman when it comes to people she cares for" She explained.