ITS THE ONE WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR

Start from the beginning

Anyway, I had to get my mind off of him, so I thought about the futures.

Travis said that I would see my future self, and, well, what do I expect?

I don't know whether I'll be ready to see my future self, and what if I just don't see her, because I'm just not a hero?

I don't really know.

At the fire in the evening, we all got settled, and started singing songs, laughing with one another, and roasting marshmallows.

But, of course, a flash of light blinded us, and standing there was a girl with a sword.

Oh, and a Cyclops.

Hazel P.O.V

We all met up at the Futures Table, and started discussing what happened.

When Leo pointed out all our younger selves, I was wondering why me and Frank weren't there.

And so did the rest of us.

So, we were discussing this, when we realised Reyna's past self also wasn't here, and Thalia's, although, from what I've heard, she is currently a tree.

Me, Frank, Reyna. What do we have in common?

Being Roman. We are all Roman, and so is Jason, although he did choose the Greek side, instead of Roman, so I guess he isn't fully Roman.

But why not us? Why didn't the Roman kids get here? And also, why was Jason already here, at Camp?

These questions were on our minds for the whole day, and we realised that having Annabeth here would be really helpful.

Soon, we all went to the famous Campfire, and we sang along to classics, and remixes of mortal songs.

Soon, it was time to go to bed, but just before that, a light erupted in the pavilion, and everyone reflexively covered their eyes or ducked, Me and Frank just a bit behind, confused.

Then, I heard a boy's voice, croaky and crackling.

'FUTU- f-future arrival.'

He should really take a lozenge.

Annabeth2 P.O.V:

I was walking around Camp with Percy, frantic.

The Stolls, Katie, and Clarisse were missing, and maybe more.

I had got the camp in Cabin lines, and asked the Head Counsellors to do a count of people, and then I got the results.

'...'- Cabin 1

'All good, I'm still in my cabin.'- Cabin 3

'Katie and Miranda missing!'- Cabin 4

'Clarisse is missing!'- Cabin 5

'All good, no-one's missing!'- Cabin 6

'Will's missing!'- Cabin 7

'All good. No-one missing.'- Cabin 9