Chapter 35

A week passed

A week passed.

Inside the courtroom, tension hangs thick in the air as Taehyung and Mr. Manoban stand on opposite sides, their fates hanging in the balance. The Kim family sits in the audience, their expressions a mix of anger and disbelief, with Jungkook's fury palpable.

Judge (solemnly): "Mr. Taehyung Kim, you stand accused of grave offenses. Mr. Manoban alleges that you attempted to seize control of his business, engaged in blackmail, and even sought to end his life. How do you plead?"

Taehyung's shoulders sag with resignation as he meets the judge's gaze, the weight of his confession heavy upon him.

Taehyung (quietly): "Yes, Your Honor. I accept responsibility for my actions."

His admission reverberates through the courtroom, a somber acknowledgment of the truth.

Mr. Manoban (smirking): "You see, Your Honor? This man is a threat to society. He deserves the harshest punishment the law can provide."

Mr. Manoban's words drip with malice, his accusations aimed at condemning Taehyung to a fate of his choosing.

Jungkook (clenching his fists, voice trembling with rage): "How dare you, Manoban! You're the real criminal here!"

His voice rings out like thunder, echoing through the courtroom as he confronts their adversary with unbridled fury.

Mrs. Kim (placing a hand on Jungkook's arm, her voice a whisper of caution): "Jungkook, calm down. We must trust in the legal process."

Jungkook's jaw tightens, his resolve unwavering as he struggles to contain the storm raging within him.

Judge (addressing Taehyung): "Mr. Kim Taehyung, your confession carries serious implications. The court will deliberate on the appropriate course of action."

The courtroom falls into a tense silence as the judge prepares to deliver Taehyung's verdict, the weight of his fate hanging heavy in the air. Jungkook's resolve strengthens as he rises from his seat, determination etched across his features.

Judge (solemnly): "Mr. Jungkook Kim, do you have something to say before I deliver the verdict?"

Jungkook's voice cuts through the silence, his objection echoing with unwavering conviction.

Jungkook (steadfastly): "Your Honor, I have witnesses who can shed light on the truth behind Mr. Manoban's accusations."

The courtroom murmurs with anticipation as Jungkook calls upon Suga and Jimin, their presence a beacon of hope amidst the darkness.

Judge: "Very well, Mr. Kim. Bring forth your witnesses."

With permission granted, Suga and Jimin step forward, their expressions resolute as they take their place in the witness box.

Suga (clearing his throat): "Your Honor, we are employees of Kim Enterprise. We were sent abroad for business purposes, only to find ourselves targeted by hired goons orchestrated by Mr. Manoban."