Chapter 5

Taehyung led Jungkook back to their camp, a small haven nestled in the heart of the forest

Taehyung: "Go inside, Jungkook. You'll find some extra clothes there. Wear anything you like."

Jungkook, still a bit flustered, nodded in acknowledgment, appreciating the offer of fresh clothes.

Jungkook: "Thanks, V. I'll just... change."

As Jungkook disappeared into the tent, Taehyung busied himself around the campsite, giving him some privacy. The rustle of fabric and the sounds of zippers filled the air as Jungkook navigated through the available wardrobe.

Sitting outside the tent, Taehyung maintained a vigilant watch, ensuring Jungkook had privacy to change. The subtle sounds of wet footsteps and the rustling of clothes from inside the tent reached Taehyung's ears, creating a unique symphony that seemed to captivate his senses.

Taehyung closed his eyes, allowing the sounds to envelop him, immersing himself in the moment. The gentle rhythm of each step and the hushed whispers of fabric created an ethereal melody, transporting him to a tranquil state within the heart of the forest.

Taehyung (softly to himself): "The forest's symphony... and Jungkook's presence adding its own harmony."

As Taehyung was captivated by the sounds of Jungkook changing inside the tent, Suga and J-Hope approached with curious expressions.

Suga: "Taehyung, what's going on? What happened to the swan?"

Taehyung, caught off guard, quickly filled them in on the series of events.

Taehyung: "Yeah, because of that swan, Jungkook got involved, and there was a bit of a river incident."

J-Hope raised an eyebrow, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

J-Hope: "A river incident, you say? Spill the details, Taehyung."

Taehyung recounted the story, emphasizing Jungkook's unexpected fall into the river and the subsequent CPR.

Suga, smirking, couldn't resist a tease.

Suga: "Well, well, Taehyung. Your forest adventure seems to be more dramatic than anticipated."

Taehyung chuckled nervously.

Taehyung: "Yeah, it took an unexpected turn. But don't worry, Jungkook is fine now."

J-Hope nudged Suga playfully.

J-Hope: "I'm curious to see the heroine of the river incident. Let's check on Jungkook!"