Chapter 12

Jennie (overcome with emotion, nodded): "Lisa! I can't believe it

Jennie (overcome with emotion, nodded): "Lisa! I can't believe it. How did you...?"

Taehyung (stepped aside, letting Lisa approach Jennie): "Surprise, Lisa. This was the plan all along."

Jungkook (grinned): "We thought it was time for a reunion on top of the world."

Lisa (unable to hold back her tears, reached out to hug Jennie tightly): "I can't believe you're here. How did you manage to keep this a secret, huh?"

Jennie (chuckled through happy tears,): "It took some scheming with Jungkook and V. But we wanted to make it special."

As they embraced, Jungkook added.

Jungkook: "We thought a mountain peak would be the perfect backdrop for this reunion. A place where your love can soar."

Lisa (pulled back, looking at Jennie with sheer joy): "You're right, Jungkook . This is beyond perfect."

Jennie wiped away Lisa's tears, a matching sparkle in her eyes.

Jennie: "I've missed you so much, Lisa. I couldn't wait for this moment."

Taehyung, observing the heartwarming scene, couldn't help but comment.

Taehyung: "Love has a way of bringing people together, even on mountaintops."

Jungkook (nodded): "Couldn't agree more. Now, let's celebrate this reunion."

Jungkook grinned, gesturing toward the beautifully decorated picnic area.

Jungkook: "Well, here you go, ladies. Enjoy your date. V and I will give you some space."

Taehyung (added with a playful wink) "We'll be around, but consider this your private mountain paradise for now."

As Jungkook and Taehyung gracefully made their exit, leaving Jennie and Lisa alone, the atmosphere became charged with a mix of emotions and anticipation. The mountain's quiet majesty enveloped them, providing a perfect backdrop for their emotional reunion.

Jennie and Lisa settled onto the soft blankets, their eyes locked with a shared understanding. Jennie spoke first, her voice filled with genuine warmth.

Jennie: "Lisa, I can't believe we're here. This is like a dream."

Lisa (nodded, a radiant smile gracing her lips): "I never imagined our reunion would be on a mountain, but it's perfect. Just like you."