Chapter 23

As Jungkook diligently cleaned the hut after Taehyung left for work in the field, there was a sudden knock on the door

As Jungkook diligently cleaned the hut after Taehyung left for work in the field, there was a sudden knock on the door. Surprised, Suga and Jimin stood outside, exchanging bewildered glances.

Jungkook, noticing their expressions, chuckled and gestured for them to come inside.

Jungkook: "Long time no see! What brings you here?"

Suga and Jimin entered the hut, still processing the unexpected turn of events.

Jimin: "We're found out that you and Taehyung sir are living here, so since we are leaving for work abroad today, we thought we would meet you."

Suga: "You might don't know me, I'm Suga, manager and best friend of Taehyung. He used to tell me a lot about you."

Jungkook (gently smiled): "Hello I'm Jungkook, nice to meet you."

Jungkook, being the gracious host.

Jungkook (offered): "Please sit down, I'll make some coffee."

While Jungkook brewed coffee in the small kitchen area, Suga and Jimin exchanged hushed conversations about the apparent chaos in Taehyung and Jungkook's relationship.

Suga (sighed): "I never thought things would get this complicated. Taehyung left everything for Jungkook's word, and now they seem to be in quite a mess."

Jimin (nodded in agreement): "We need to talk to them. Figure out what's going on and see if we can help."

Jungkook returned with three steaming cups of coffee, setting them on the table. As they sipped their coffee, Suga couldn't help but ask.

Suga: "So, where's Taehyung now?"

Jungkook (replied): "He's out working in the field. If you want to see him, I can take you there."

Suga and Jimin exchanged glances, silently deciding that a visit to the field might shed light on the situation.

Jungkook (sensing their curiosity, nodded): "Alright, let's go."

The trio made their way to the field, with Jungkook leading the way.

---||---