Chapter 20

Under the soft glow of the pavilion, Taehyung and Jungkook embraced, finding comfort in each other's arms

Under the soft glow of the pavilion, Taehyung and Jungkook embraced, finding comfort in each other's arms. Jungkook rested his head on Tae's chest, and Tae's hand held Jungkook's waist with a gentle yet firm grip.

Taehyung (with a tender smile): "Feeling cold, Kook?"

Jungkook (playfully teasing): "There is nothing to do even if it is cold, because there is no one here to provide a little warmth to me."

Taehyung, pleasantly surprised by the flirtatious remark, loosened his grip. Jungkook, taking the opportunity, turned around. Tae followed suit, wrapping his arms around Jungkook from behind.

Taehyung (his lips close to Jungkook's ear): "WHO AM I TO YOU?"

As Taehyung spoke, his lips lightly brushed against Jungkook's ear, causing a shiver to run down Jungkook's spine. Taehyung softly bit Jungkook's ear, and Jungkook hissed, his eyes closing in response to the unexpected sensation.

Jungkook (a bit breathless): "V, what are you doing?"

Taehyung (his voice taking on a deeper, more manly tone, whispered): "ANSWER! WHO AM I TO YOU?"

Jungkook (blushing, replied), "Boyfriend."

Taehyung (deep, husky voice): "SAY AGAIN."

Jungkook (shutter): "B-boyfriend."

Taehyung (lustful tone): "Now heat filled me. I can't keep it so hot, can you take some, baby?

Jungkook blushed, understanding the deeper meaning behind Taehyung's words. Slowly, Taehyung delicately removed the cloth from Jungkook's shoulder, planting kisses along the exposed skin. Jungkook couldn't help but moan softly, caught in the sensual dance of Taehyung's affections.

Taehyung's lips traced a path up to Jungkook's neck, leaving a trail of butterfly-like kisses. Jungkook's breath quickened with each tender touch. Taehyung, sensing the heightened emotions, turned Jungkook to his side, continuing to lavish affection on his throat and jaw.

As Taehyung lifted his face to meet Jungkook's gaze, he noticed tears in Jungkook's eyes. Concerned.

Taehyung (softly inquired): "Why are you crying, love?"

Jungkook (overwhelmed with emotion, confessed): "I'm just so happy today."

Touched by Jungkook's sincerity, Taehyung wrapped him in a tight embrace. They held each other, sharing a profound connection in the silence of their emotions.

Taehyung (making a promise, whispered): "I'll always protect you and keep you happy, I promise."

Jungkook (his voice filled with love, replied): "I love you, V."

In that tender moment, surrounded by the echoes of their whispered confessions, Taehyung and Jungkook found solace in the depth of their shared emotions, forging a bond that transcended the physical warmth they had sought.