Chapter 4

Next day morning, after a refreshing bath, Jungkook found solace in the garden, watering the plants while sharing the events of the previous day as if his leafy companions were attentive confidants

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Next day morning, after a refreshing bath, Jungkook found solace in the garden, watering the plants while sharing the events of the previous day as if his leafy companions were attentive confidants.

Jungkook: "You won't believe what happened yesterday, my green buddies. I bumped into someone, named V at the market. And he did something incredible. I twisted my ankle, and he not only helped treat it but also carried me. Oh, and he flirted a bit."

He chuckled, the garden bearing witness to his animated retelling of the unexpected encounter.

Jungkook: "V is surprisingly sweet. I never expected that. Makes you wonder what's behind the mask, huh?"

Lost in thoughts of Taehyung and the events of the previous day, Jungkook continued to water the plants in a slightly dreamy state. Unbeknownst to him, his mom approached, noticing his distracted demeanor.

Mrs. Jeon: "Deep in thought, Kookie? Anything on your mind? You can tell, you know I never judge you."

Jungkook (startled): "Oh, hey, Mom. Yeah, just thinking about yesterday. Actually I met someone at the market, and he turned out to be quite different than I expected."

Mrs. Jeon (smiling): "Someone, huh? Must be quite a memorable encounter. What's on your mind?"

Jungkook (blushing): "Well, he helped me when I twisted my ankle, and we had a little chat. It's just... I didn't expect him to be so, you know, sweet."

Mrs. Jeon (teasing): "Ah, the mysteries of the heart. Curious, aren't they? By the way, what's his name?"

Jungkook: "His name is V. Anyway, do you have anything to say as you approached me now?"

Mrs. Jeon: "Yeah Kookie, I have a little job for you. Take this basket and head to the forest. Bring back some mangoes; I want to make mango jam today."

Jungkook (smiling): "Sure, Mom! Mango jam sounds amazing. I'll get the best ones."

As Jungkook prepared to leave with the basket, Mrs. Jeon had one more thing in mind. She stopped him and, with a warm smile, tied a colorful scarf around his head and neck, offering protection from the sun.

Mrs. Jeon: "There you go, Kookie. The sun's quite strong today. This should help you stay cool while you're out there."

Jungkook (grateful): "Thanks, Mom. It's a thoughtful touch. I'll be back with the best mangoes for your jam."

Eager to get going, Jungkook bid her a quick thanks and started running towards the forest. Mrs. Jeon, noticing his brisk pace, couldn't help but call out a warning.

Billionaire's First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें