His words were filled with reassurance and determination, his commitment to uniting their families unwavering.

---||---

The next morning, as the sun rose over the city, Taehyung received a call from Seo Joon, his trusted friend and confidant

The next morning, as the sun rose over the city, Taehyung received a call from Seo Joon, his trusted friend and confidant. With a sense of urgency, Taehyung hurriedly made his way to Seo Joon's office, his mind racing with anticipation and concern.

As Taehyung entered the office, Seo Joon greeted him with a grave expression, his eyes reflecting the seriousness of the matter at hand.

Seo Joon: "Taehyung, I have some important information to share with you."

Taehyung's heart skipped a beat, his senses heightened by the gravity of Seo Joon's words.

Taehyung: "What is it, Seo Joon? What's happened?"

Seo Joon's voice was steady, yet tinged with a hint of urgency as he relayed the shocking news.

Seo Joon: "It's none other than Mr. Manoban. At the bonfire event, his men kidnapped the girl and subjected her to torture."

Taehyung's blood ran cold at the revelation, his anger simmering beneath the surface like a dormant volcano.

Taehyung: "How could he do something so despicable? He also has a daughter. He needs to be held accountable for his actions!"

Seo Joon placed a reassuring hand on Taehyung's shoulder, his voice calm yet firm.

Seo Joon: "I understand your anger, Taehyung. But we must handle this situation legally. Taking matters into our own hands could jeopardize your career and your family."

Taehyung's jaw clenched with frustration, but he knew that Seo Joon was right. As much as he wanted to seek revenge, he couldn't risk everything he had worked so hard for.

Taehyung: "You're right, Seo Joon. We'll handle this the right way. We'll make sure justice is served."

With a resolve, Taehyung and Seo Joon set out to navigate the legal avenues available to them.

---||---