track viii ... Dress

hey! if you're here from my tiktok, cool, if you're not, also cool. anyway, enjoy!

(i wanna confirm y'all aren't literal 13-year-olds here; you're both in your freshman years of college)

nsfw, a lil smut for y'all

Taylor knocked on your window

Taylor knocked on your window. You jumped slightly, but as you peeked out and saw her grin, bright despite the tiredness in her eyes, you opened the window for her.

She climbed in, pecking your cheek.

As her lips lingered on your skin, you wrapped your arms around her and pulled her close.

You allowed her to nuzzle into your neck gently. She breathed in your scent, feeling at home. Against your skin, she mumbled, "Are your parents home, my love?"

You shook your head as her arms secured around you. "It's just us, baby."

She nodded. "Okay," she said, exhaling then pulling away from you. "I want to play you something."

You nodded. "Okay, love."

She hesitated to bring her phone out, "I — you have to promise that you'll try not to be weirded out."

You shook your head with a chuckle. "Why would I be weirded out?"

She shrugged and fished her phone out of her bag. "I-It's not really the kind of thing I'm used to doing..."

You furrowed your brows, but despite your confusion, you still wanted to hear it. "That's okay," you said. "Play it, love."

She took a deep breath and unlocked her phone before a gentle melody played throughout your room. It was evident she was uncomfortable, and you wanted to do your best to make sure she was okay with doing this and wasn't feeling obligated just because you were her significant other.

So you told her to stop for a minute.

She did.

You took her hands and sat down at the foot of your bed with her beside you.