You Call That Begging?

i wanna start playing volleyball :(

"Tay, did you see that?" you exclaim as you run into Taylor's arms.

Taylor lets out a soft gasp as you do so, but her arms wrap around you all the same. She nuzzles into your neck, nearly intoxicated on the scent of your sweat mingling with the lavender perfume you wear.

"I saw, baby," she says, smiling despite the surges of nearly painful arousal rushing through her that she makes vain attempts to dampen.

You--afflictively unaware of Taylor's horny turmoil--excitedly squeal as your teammates come running over with the trophy.

They ask, very loudly, about going to a bar and celebrating, and you feel Taylor's grip on you tighten slightly, so you refuse. And besides, all the celebrating you want to do tonight is cuddling up with Taylor under the covers and watching a movie while she falls asleep on your chest.

Taylor has fairly different plans.

When you two get in the car a few minutes later, Taylor immediately pulls you onto her lap and gives you a soft, needy whine as she starts to pepper your jaw in hungry kisses.

You giggle slightly, confused but very much turned on. "What's gotten into you?" you ask breathily as you tilt your head back, giving her more access.

Her grip around your waist tightens when the car lurches and starts to move. At the same time, you feel her sucking a hickey onto your still slightly sweaty neck, making you close your eyes and lean back slightly.

"Tay," you sigh, hands settling on her shoulders.

"You look..." Taylor mumbles against your skin, trailing off as she moves up to your ear to whisper, "So fucking hot."

You laugh nervously, shifting in her lap, rubbing your thighs together uncomfortably.

"Baby, please," she moans in your ear, the sound so sinful and lust-fueled, it brings a deep flush to both of your cheeks.

You chuckle, a bit of your composure returning. "Begging already?"

She whines again, a little more dragged out and needy this time. "Y/Nn..."

You tilt your chin up, realising very quickly that you're in control here.

You smirk slightly and get off her lap, making her groan in protest.

You decide that, since she wants you so bad, you'll make her wait for it, make her beg, then give her the best she's ever had.

When you two arrive at home a half hour later, your girlfriend is a whimpering mess, looking like a puppy with its tail between its legs.

"Go upstairs, baby girl," you tell her, ushering her forward with a gentle hand on the small of her back.

"Yes, ma'am," she mumbles, shivering lightly from your touch.

You feel yourself flush at the nickname. How good do you really look while playing volleyball? You must look good if Taylor wants you this bad after your winning game.

As you shut the bedroom door behind you after heading up, you feel a tightening in your lower stomach at the sight of Taylor laying spread-eagle on the bed, completely naked.

Your gaze trails down to her hands, which are twitching, as if she's itching to reach down and touch herself.

"Did you wait for me?" you hum as you begin to undress. You had stayed downstairs for a few moments after she went upstairs.

"Yes," she moans out, barely even breathing.

You can feel her eyes raking over your body, and, just at the feeling, you feel a crimson blush in your cheeks.

You turn around, walking over to the foot of the bed, just as naked as Taylor.

"Spread your legs for me," you say, smirking.

You watch as she spreads her legs, her wetness glistening in the light.

"P-please, Y/N... I'm begging you..." she breathes out, whining.

You raise your eyebrows. "You call that begging?"

She looks up at you, confusion mingling perfectly with her eros.

You scoff lightly and look around, feigning exasperation. "You're not even on your knees."

With a delighted smile but a soft whimper, Taylor gets on her knees in front of you on the mattress. She ups her begging game.

"That's better," you praise. And when shr starts to avert her gaze, you hook your fingers gently under her chin. "Look at me."

For the rest of her pleas and cries, her piercing blue eyes are locked on yours.

You allow yourself to torment her with this for just another few minutes, until you're both at the point where you're so horny, you feel as if you'd explode.

So you push her up against the headboard and spread her legs with your hands.

She throws her head back and cries out up at the ceiling as you delve in, your tongue teasing her entrance.

Her thighs deafen you as they wrap tightly around your head. Her fingers thread harshly into your hair, tugging on your head and pushing your face deeper into her.

You plunge your tongue into her, not bothering to go slow. You moan against her at her taste.

You lick and suck and kiss at her core, eventually finding yourself with two fingers curling inside her as your tongue swirls around her clit, her back arching off the wooden headboard.

"Oh, my fucking God, don't stop! Don't stop!" she begs loudly, whines and groans leaving her lips endlessly.

It isn't very long before she clenches around ypur fingers and whimpers out, "Y-Y/N! I-I'm gonna--"

You cut her off by pumping your fingers into her faster, curling a little rougher.

"Oh, fuck, yes! Y/N!" she screams, her thighs' grip around your head tightening as she freezes your digits in place, coming undone.

When she comes down from her high eventually, you gently pull ypur fingers out of her and make a show of licking them clean, smiling.

She pulls you down for a kiss, moaning at the taste of her own cum on your lips.

You're both panting when you break for air a minute later, smiling.

You put your hand on her chest as you fall onto the mattress beside her.

"Do I really look that good?" you ask, finally finding it in yourself to ask the question that's been running through your head. "When I'm playing?"

Taylor sighs contentedly. "You look good, literally always."

You giggle, not believing her one bit, but allowing her the satisfaction of thinking that you do believe it.