Mrs. Kelce

i've been wanting for literally so long to write something like this (similar to "Can I Have A Sip?")

-

You feel a brilliant crimson flush rise to your cheeks as your English teacher, Mrs. Kelce—Taylor to you—walks around the classroom, supervising you all as you read the book you and your classmates are supposed to read for her class.

Your blush deepens when she stops just beside your desk and pulls her phone out. Seconds later, you feel yours vibrate in your pocket.

When she finally walks away and returns to her desk, you pull your phone out.

Reading ahead, my love?

she texted.

You quickly replied,

yeah. i finished the assigned chapters at home.

She sends back a,

Good girl.

And it takes all the willpower in your body not to swoon.

Maybe a moment or two later, Taylor starts to circle the classroom again, looking over students' heads and providing guidance to whoever needs it. Seconds pass, and she's back by your desk, her breath hot on your neck as she leans down and skims her eyes over the page you're reading.

Just then, she straightens her posture and addresses the class, "You all would do good taking a page out of Miss Y/L/N's book." And she goes on to explain how you'd finished the assigned chapters and more at home, causing you make vain attempts to hold back a smug smile as a handful of your classmates look over at you and roll their eyes annoyedly.

After your last period ends that day, you walk to Taylor's classroom, knocking on the door.

It opens a moment later, and Taylor stands there, her warm, inviting smile instantly easing any residual nervousness you had. "Come in," she says softly, stepping aside to let you enter the classroom.

You walk in, the room now empty and quiet, a stark contrast to the bustling atmosphere during class hours. Taylor closes the door behind you, and you hear the faint click of the lock, sending a thrill down your spine.

"How was the rest of your day?" she asks, her tone casual as she moves to sit on the edge of her desk, her eyes never leaving yours.

"It was okay," you reply, trying to keep your voice steady despite the rapid beating of your heart. "But I couldn't stop thinking about your text."

She smirks, her eyes sparkling with mischief. "I thought you might like that. You've been doing so well in my class, I wanted to give you a little encouragement."

You take a step closer, feeling a mix of excitement and nerves. "It definitely worked."

Taylor's expression softens slightly, and she reaches out to gently take your hand, her thumb brushing over your knuckles. "You know I believe in you, right? You're incredibly smart and capable."

You nod, feeling a rush of warmth at her words. "Thank you, Taylor. That means a lot."

She stands up, still holding your hand, and guides you to sit on the edge of the desk beside her. "I wanted to talk to you about something," she says, her voice serious but kind. "Our... relationship. I need to make sure you understand the risks."

You nod again, fully aware of the delicate situation you're in. "I understand. We have to be careful."

Taylor sighs softly, her grip on your hand tightening slightly. "Yes, we do. But I don't want you to feel pressured or uncomfortable. If at any point you want to stop, just tell me."

You look into her eyes, seeing the sincerity and concern there. "I know, and I appreciate that. But I don't want to stop. I... I really like you, Taylor."

She smiles, a genuine, tender smile that makes your heart flutter. "I really like you too. But we need to be smart about this."

You squeeze her hand, a silent promise that you're in this together. "I will be. We both will."

Taylor leans in, pressing a soft kiss to your forehead. "Good. Now, let's get you home. It's been a long day, and you need some rest."

You smile, feeling a sense of contentment and security in her presence. "Okay."