🕷️11🕸️

Mark was eager to sneak out of his shared apartment with haechan and crawl up the outer brick wall, the small capsule stuck firmly on his jacket as the wind blew his hair in all directions.

He stood on the top of the building and smacked the capsule, activating his suit.

He gasped in awe as a computers voices sounded in his ear, a system similar to iron man's was embedded in the new suit.

"I love you Mr Stark." He said to himself, bubbling with excitement. "I guess I love you too haechan haha."

"Here we go, in three two-"

And he jumped before counting to one.

The sounds of his excited yells filled the night as he swung from building to building, the adrenaline pumping in his veins.

"Lee Minhyung, you should get ready to go to bed, it is past ten pm." The ai voice reminded him just as he landed on a tall building he thought
was too tall for him to land on.

"Not the government name, cmon man." Mark groaned. "How about ten more minutes huh? It's a Friday night."

"Self destruct activating in 100, 99, 98..."

"OK OK I GET IT- wait, what's your name dude?"

"87, 86... my name is none of your concern for now, you have 79 seconds to arrive home before you explode."

"Nice one Mr Stark." Mark grumbled, annoyed that he can't have more time swinging about freely.

"67, 66, 65-"

"OK IM ON MY WAY HOME."

-

"Maeve don't. Please listen for once! Where's our trust gone?"

"You're very sus. I'm voting you."

With the disappointing sound of a lost game, Nora's character got ejected into space.

"MaeveBum was not an imposter, 1 imposter remains."

"I told you Maeve! I showed you my screen and I didn't have the kill button!" Nora said as she slapped a hand to her forehead in disbelief.

"Aunty Maeve is really bad at this game." Nora whispered to her niece who was sitting beside her, "she can't tell the difference between innocent and evil."

"Ha that's easy, it's me and you." Maeve retorted.

Nora's niece snickered, and pointed at her screen, "I think you lost aunty."

True enough the word defeat appeared on the screen with not only Maeve's but also little Clara's characters under it, showing that they were the imposters all along.

"Am I still bad at this game Nora?" Maeve teased, giving Clara a high five.

Nora responded by rolling her eyes playfully and left her spot on the living room floor, finding Noah in the kitchen.

"Your daughter is evil." She said jokingly joining him at the kitchen island. She purposely said it quietly but loud enough for Clara to hear.

"Daddy, aunt Nora is being mean again because she lost!" Clara complained.

Nora's eldest brother gave her a look, meaning; you lost to a five year old?

Nora rolled her eyes at him and yelled back into the living room, "Clara, I'm making you hot chocolate! Shush!"

"Daddy, I love aunt Nora!"

Maeve laughed at the switch up and called Jaemin to pick her up.

"Clara baby? Come here." Clara's mom, Brooke entered the living room all dressed and gave her sister in law a small twirl around.

"Rate the fit, N." She said playfully.

"You're so pretty I want to make another Clara right now." Noah said wistfully from the kitchen.

"No one asked you, you slug. She was talking to me." Nora said, giving him a playful glare to which he made a fake fist back at.

"How do you make another me?" Clara asked innocently, "mommy you said I was special and one and only and no one and nobody can tell me what I am and-" Brooke held Clara into a hug before she could say any more 'ands', whispering in her ear.

"Daddy's getting old and dumb and he forgets, he wants to make another you because you're so amazing and cute and everyone loves you so much and-"

"Mommy I really like your dress." Clara interrupted.

They all laughed and Brooke turned to Nora.

"So, lil' sis, how's life? And rate the fit please!"

"Life's fine, made a new friend, he's taking care of my cat for me while mom's living with me..." she handed Clara her hot chocolate, earning a little squeak of thanks from the child.

"Wait, mom's here? Thought she was in china."

"Jokes on me, she's in my house right now. That's why I'm here to revise."

"Don't think that revision plan is working well sis." Noah said with a shrug, pointing to Maeve smiling at her phone who shrugged indignantly.

"Always gotta be here for moral support."

Brooke chuckled, "I gotta go now then, want me to drop you two off?"

"Where you going babe?" Noah snaked his arms around her waist and pressed a kiss to her temple from behind.

Nora looked away and pretended to retch.

"Office meeting, on a Saturday too, honestly don't know what my boss is on."

"Drugs." Maeve said, "all people who do drugs are rich and boring and stressed. Sounds like your boss."

Brooke nodded, "You're way smarter than Noah, love your moral support babe."

Noah complained loudly and Nora stood up with Maeve after each giving Clara a huge hug.

"We might leave too, I'm going to check on mom."

Noah quickly stopped acting childish and looked worried, knowing the two didn't have the best mother-daughter relationship.

Nora nodded reassuringly as if to say she'll be fine.

They bade goodbye and left Noah's house, sitting together in comfortable silence in Nora's car as they drove home.

A/n: hi I have no idea how Canada is supposed to work, I'm trying my best cos I'm Aussie haha and I'm just gonna use the words and allat money and rules from Australia. The setting is in Canada because that's where mark was born. Hope you like this story and enjoy ur day