a Dream (Chapter 17)

"You know when you look at at it, that it's about to fall apart very soon"

After they got home, he went straight to take a shower, and headed to his bed, but just before he fly to sleep realm, Asmae came...

-MIRO: Knock knock here I am!
What do you want, I tired asf, I want to sleep.

-ASMAE: No you can't sleep, you still need to explain to me what happened back there when we were having breakfast, what was Aya talking about?

-MIRO: Can't this wait until morning!

-ASMAE: No way, otherwise non of us gonna sleep tonight.

-MIRO: Okay Okay, so what do what to know?

-ASMAE: She said that her little brother disappeared the same day the accident happened, is there any chance that could be the same?

-MIRO: I'm not sure about that, but he's likely to be him, I don't want to put this theory in test, and neither you should.

-ASMAE: Oh God, I hope we're wrong, but your reaction was like you knew about it didn't you.

-MIRO: Yes, I did, she told before about it.

-ASMAE: Why haven't you told me?

-MIRO: Tell you what exactly, I'm not even sure if it's the same kid or not, and I didn't want risk you going back to your previous state, depressed, and sick asf!

-ASMAE: (With tears in her eyes) you really care about me.

-MIRO: What? Of course I care about you, after everything I did for you, you still saying that.

-ASMAE: I thought you don't love me anymore, and you prefer Aya over me.

-MIRO: Wait what, who told you that? Aya is just a Friend, and even if we had something between us, that doesn't change the fact that you're my little sister, and I'll always care for you.

-ASMAE: You swear to God?

-MIRO: I swear to God, now go to your room, and lemme get some sleep.

-ASMAE: Lemme stay for a little bit longer.

-MIRO: Okay turn the lights off when you leave okay?

-ASMAE: ...zzz

-MIRO: Well I guess I'm who gonna turn the lights off and leave, Goodnight.

The next morning, Knocking on Asmae's room

-AUNTIE: Asmae wake up, It's morning already!

She opened the door and got in C'mon sleepyhead wak... huh what actual fuck! Is this Marwan? Hey Marwan my son what are you doing in Asmae's room?

He woke and open one eye to see what's going on... Morning auntie! Yeah about that, Asmae slept in my bed yesterday and I didn't want to wake her up so I slept her instead, she's in my room.

-AUNTIE: Hmmm is that it l really?

-MIRO: Yeah auntie I swear, you can ask her if you want.

-AUNTIE: I'm just messing with you son, don't worry, continue your sleep I'll go wake her up.

-MIRO: Close the door behind you auntie!

She went to the other room, to wake her up,

-AUNTIE: C'mon Asmae wake up! It's morning already.