a Dream (Chapter 14)

"Amidst the chaos of life, the unexpected unfolds, weaving a tapestry of weirdness and beauty."

Dead sleeping he was, in peace enjoying his dreams, his phone rings up... He picks up his phone...

-MIRO: Morning Dad!

-DAD: You still sleeping?

-MIRO: Yeah it's just 08:00 am.

-DAD: anyway tell me, where's the rental at?

-MIRO: why? have You arrived!?

-DAD: Yes, I've entered the city like half hour ago, and now I'm in a fuel station having breakfast, so tell me where's the rental.

-MIRO: I'll send you the location in Whatsapp.

-DAD: No, you Know that I'm not good with theses stuff, just tell me where's it, and I'll find my way there.

-MIRO: I've a better idea, tell me which station you are at, and I'll come to you.

-DAD: Well this is better, it's the 3rd one from the road between Rabat and Marrakech close to the highway exit.

-MIRO: Lemme check the maps for a sec.... Yea I found it, Shell Station right?

-DAD: Yeah this is it.

-MIRO: It's quite far away ,Well I'll be there in half hour.

DAD: Half hour that's a lot!

MIRO: Well I'm on the other side of the city, see you there.

He hang up and went to take a shower, his aunt heard him and asked where he's going this early in the morning, he replied that his dad has arrived and he's going to get him here, so she left the bed and got ready to make them breakfast...

When he got ready to leave, Asmae asked him about where he's going, he told her that he's going to bring his dad, she asked if she can come with him, but he said he's in a rush and she just woke up and she'll take time, so he apologized and left...

While he was waiting in the red light, he picked his phone to let Aya that Asmae agreed to see her, and maybe they'll meet this evening if there was time, she replied : that's good! And seemed to be happy to meet her...
When he arrived to the station, he found his dad waiting for him...

-DAD: You're late it's been more that 30 min.

-MIRO: There were traffic, I bearly made it through, where's mom?

-DAD: She's inside the car, let's go we are already late!

-MIRO: Late to what? Anyway lemme say Hi to her and then we can go.

He went to see his mom and hugged her and everything, but couldn't take chance for her to ask him how he's doing before dad start yelling, so they leave it until they arrive to the house...

After a though fighting with the heat and traffic of Marrakech They finally arrived to the rental, took out the luggage, when they got inside they found the aunt made breakfast already and she was waiting for them to come...after the greetings and the kisses and all of this, he had his breakfast and left them talking about how hot the weather is and went to Asmae's room to talk to her about the evening plane, they agreed to the time and he helped her picking her outfit for the evening.

-MIRO: It's not like your going to meet your fiance or something, just wear something casual, you're already pretty no matter what you're wearing.