a Dream (Chapter 03)

When he reached the bottom of the app list, he settled on one of the shittiest platforms, Tinder... He knows that very well but what he has to loose anyway, so he gave it a try,
But he didn't know this time around would be Different...
Scrolling true the profiles he got a notification, "You've a match!".
a match? Wonderful!, Who TF would it be? (He said.)
After checking, he found a profile of a girl he doesn't even remember liking, be cause she clearly wasn't his type...
He decided to give it a chance maybe this time is different, maybe this girl is different
Another notification cut his thinking threads...

-Hello Stranger !

(Between him and his self) Huh, matched and send first? This is strange maybe this is a dude trying to get me or something... Aaah naaah stop overthinking about it, just take it simple and say Hi...

-Hey girl, hru doing? That's new to me a girl start first.

-well, not the case for me, it's not abt who start the conversation 1st it's more abt who can keep it alive, how much a person care will make it start a conversation abt ants and dinosaurs if it's needed.

-Wow, chill out girl, we're just getting started!

-Hahahaha, I like to start right to the point, skipping the meeting part and hru doing that'll come with time, why, don't you agree with me?

-To be honest, That's more like me as well, right to point as you said.

-You see, we're on the same page here.

-Well can you at least tell me ur name, I assume that "Firebird" in your profile ain't your real right?

-well I gonna play a game with you, if you win I'll tell you my name, Agree?

-hmm, alright but what If I lose?

-Then you'll lose everything, and I mean everything.
-Huh, are you threatening me or what? I DON'T even know you.

-Naah, I'm not treating you I'm just saying, you want to know my name, my game, my rules.

-Alright, Alright, just chill out I'm in.

-Cool. now as we speaking I'm gonna give you hints, and if you're smart enough you'll know my name, and I'll give you a bigger prize, if you got my name right we'll meet.

-Meet?, Who said I want to meet you?

-You'll eventually,  trust me I know better hahaha.

They kept talking for hours jumping from subject to subject, as all the beginnings.. But the good things must be cut off "30 seconds and the phone will power off", Damnit not now, and I don't even ve the charger!(He said)

-hey my phone is about to die, talk to you tomorrow. You ain't gonna unmatch right?

-naah don't worry I'm not going anywhere.

-well tomorrow then, have a good n.... (The phone dies).

Bloody hell! At least Tinder don't show the message if it's been seen, but what if she has a premium subscription? Then she gonna know I left her on read and she'll unmatch, daaam, WTF I'm doing righ now, no Not again, so what!? we're not even friends she can go if she wanted idc... He Checks his watch damm it's been 2 hours while I'm thinking I gotta go to sleep... For sure.

To be continued...