a Dream (Chapter 04)

...he woke up bit early today, and for the 1st time in months, he didn't ve nightmares, on the opposite, He slept very well... Somehow.
- Morning mom!

- Huh, Someone woke up early today! Going somewhere?

- Naaah I just had enough sleep and I felt like waking up that's it.

- You don't look scared and tired as usual, no bad dreams?

- yea actually I had good sleep yesterday.

-Oooh, That's good to hear, you see, I told you, everything will be just fine.

- You were right mom.

-Well now go finish your morning routine and come let's have breakfast together like the old days...

-you are making it look like we hadn't have breakfast in years... anyway.
While washing his face he remembered to check on the girl from last night, and see if she still there, quickly picked his phone, damnit no network ! (I gotta go out)

-Where are you going the table is ready!?(the mom said).

-I'll be right back (He replied).

Finally a signal! Plenty of notifications all at once, but one is all that matters to him at the moment... The app is loading... C'mon c'mon...
-Morning Stranger!

(Oh thank God she didn't unmatch)

-Morning Girl! Hru doing? Why you keep Calling me stranger, I've a name.
After while she finally replies, I Know you've a name But I want to call you stranger, is there a problem?

-Yea there's a problem I don't like to be called by that!

-Hmmm, okay. I'm gonna call you Miro from now on short for Marwan, agree?

-Hmmm I've heard this before but I can't remember, anyway I like it tho.
-Alright then Miro, how are you doing today?

-Mirooo haha funny I like how it sounds... anyway, I'm really good, for the first time in a while I had a good sleep.

-Huh, you Also have troubles in your sleeping?

-There's that dream, I keep seeing every night, I can't sleep because of it.

-Can you tell me more about it.

-Well, I always see myself in car seat, with people I can't recognize, and there's blood all over the place, and the moment I try to get out from the car, I see a truck heading towards me, and then I wake up.

-Hmmm, interesting, you said you can't recognize the people with you in the car, what do you mean by that?

-When I look at them, all I see is blured faces, covered with blood
-Can't you recognize them from their clothes, or something? it may  help you understand your relationship with them and why you're with them in the car.

-I tried but I just can't remember anything, and as I said it's all blurry and covered with blood it's just soo annoying and frustrating to see the same bloody dream every night, I see it like at least 4 times a night.

-I see. Well maybe it's a sign to something that's going to happen or maybe it doesn't mean anything, Maybe it's just because you're tired and exhausted that's why. With everything you've been through.

-Yea Maybe that's why. Wait what do you mean with what I've through?

-I meant with you moving to other city away from home for studying and everything.

-But I ain't told anything about that, how did you know that?

-I just assumed that from what I read in your profile, your 19 and it's your first year in College so that's why I thought your tired and everything. Common sense!

-Huh? Hmmm yea yea don't bother me I just got confused for a sec, I forgot that I put theses information in my bio.

Well I gotta go now talk to you later, okay?
Yeah sure but before you go give me your number so we talk in Whatsapp better than here.

(Another odd thing, it's strange from a girl to ask for my number, but maybe it's just she's different).

-Yea sure, there it is 069.......

A notification pop's up from Whatsapp!
(Huh, this number looks familiar)

Hello Stranger, sorry I meant Miro.

-Huh that was fast, well we gonna talk here from now on.

-Yea I don't like to be late. Well yea That's the point, here is better than Tinder.

-Alright then, well talk to u later.
-I'll be right here.

Going back inside the house, thinking of that girl and all this conversation they just had. Where have you been? (The mom said).

-Just here you know after the Storm the network wasn't that good so I had to go to send a message, nothing important. (He replied).

To be continued...