The Authority reacts to COTES3E4

“Ugh, those shitty rumors. The one thing I wish I could forget but noooo! They just had! To! Bring! It!” Shinohara stomps her foot on the ground so hard, it almost made a dent.

“Yamauchi just made it even worse. He believes it so quickly like it’s the plague.” Akito said.

“Yeah, I can’t imagine you being a prostitute with that attitude.” Nanase said, making everyone look at her with shock.

Except for Kiyo ofcourse.

“Tsubasa, what did we say about thinking before we speak?” Shinohara smiles at Nanase but there was no sense of happiness.

“Too soon?” Nanase only tilted her head.

“Must! Resist! Anger!” Shinohara tries her best to resist herself from doing something she’ll regret.

“She’s your problem now.” Nanase hides behind Keisei.

“Oi! Deal with your own problems!” Keisei has a slight blush on his face.

“It almost disrupted our class as well. Good thing we managed to recover from that.” Hirata smiled, trying to forget the aftermath of what he’d become.

“Kiyotaka, if Yamauchi wasn’t expelled, do you think it would—”

“No. 100% no. I’m fully confident nothing in our class will change if he sticks around.” Kiyo replied before Akito could finish.

“It’s for the best. He has a punchable face anyway.” Haruka said.

“Atleast we got together and became an unbreakable group, right?” Amikura asked with beaming confidence.

“She’s right. It’s no use dwelling about the past. He deserved to get expelled anyway, it doesn't matter anymore.” Kamuro explained.

“What matters more, however…” She slowly turns her head, staring at Kiyotaka with his usual blank face.

“When I was sick, you didn’t make me porridge but when it comes to Ichinose, it’s a completely different story, isn’t it?” Kamuro pinches her lovely boyfriend’s cheek.

“What happened to not dwelling about the past?”

“This and that are different matters!” She pinch his cheek harder.

Kiyo still has no reaction.

“You didn’t need porridge to feel better since you’re in heat when you’re sick.” Kiyo explained.

“Is that a problem?” Kamuro raised an eyebrow.

“May I watch it next time?” Amikura raised her hand.

Kamuro smacks Amikura’s head.

“Ow!”