Reaction Breaktime #3.1: Team Meeting

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

Team Electro's Room

"Let me get one thing straight here… What is a sports festival again and how do you play it?" 

"It is an event where all of us play against the other teams in specific events that in either solo or by group. The events however are a mystery since we have a new director which is KR and we have NO IDEA what's going through his mind." Kamuro answered.

"I see. This is somewhat interesting. Competing in this makes me feel excited for some reason." Ei nodded.

"Who is the vice captain again?" Sara asked.

"That would be me." Horikita raised her hand.

"According to KR, you name is Suzune Horikita. The leader of your own class which is class 2-C." Lisa said.

"That is correct." Amikura replied.

"How about you two? I'm guessing you're not from their class, am I right?" Beidou pointed at Kito and Tsubaki.

Both of them silently nodded.

"Yosuke, what's wrong? Your whole body kept shaking." Akito whispered.

"Th-This is nothing. It's just that I'm getting the feeling we're gonna be in a rough ride as we have the Raiden Shogun here as our captain." Yosuke whispered back.

"You don't need to worry about a thing, you two. She is currently Ei for the moment so it is better if you do not disappoint her unless…" Miko muttered between them.

"U-Unless what?" Akito nervously asked.

"I'll leave it to your imagination." Miko gave them both headpats.

"What's wrong, Fischl? Is something bothering you?" Amikura asked.

"There is no troubling for I am the Prinzessin der Verurteilung. For what thy question is such full of pity for me to compete in this event. I must say though, this thou has gotten my full interest." 

"What Mein Frāulein means is that she's been curious about this sports festival and is very excited to participate." Oz translated.

"This new clothing feels…soft. I am happy." Razor said while experiencing his sport uniform.

"That's right. Ever since KR transported us into seperate rooms, he also change our clothing as well." Akito said.

"Suzune."

"Yes, your excellency?" Horikita flinched.

"Do you have what it takes to lead this team with me to gain victory? If not, then we would all be doomed to fail. I hope that is not what is in your mind." 

Ei and Horikita are having a staredown.

Horikita stood her ground, still feeling frightened.

"Do not worry, your excellency. I have changed completely to the point that I would lead my own class to victory, the same as I will lead this team as well alongside everyone. Thanks to a certain someone, he made me realize my past mistakes. I thought all I need is to be alone and go through everything in order to win but I quickly realize that I was just being a terrible selfish person. I promise you that I will give you all my knowledge to lead this team to victory." 

"Interesting girl…" Sara muttered.

"Then I hope you have what it takes, Suzune Horikita. Just because you are the vice captain doesn't mean you can focus on one thing or maybe procrastinate your way to defeat." Keqing said.