Reaction Crossover #1.2: Tokyo Revengers

Ayanokouji vs Ryuuen

“I think I understand why you revealed your identity this late. Now this makes it impossible for us to fight out of bounds. Shut the door, Albert.”

"Hm? Is that the bitchboy I manhandled from earlier?" Baji smiled wickedly.

"Piece of shit." Ryuuen muttered.

"Oh no, here we go again." Kei said.

'I don't feel free, KR.' Ayanokouji thought.

"Kiyotaka, are you seriously going to fight Ryuuen?!" Akito asked in concern.

"He's the one who wants to fight, not me." Ayanokouji said.

After receiving that order from Ryuuen, Albert closed the door that leads back into the school.

“But it’s still a bad move. You may have thought it would all end here but I won’t let that happen.”

Everyone here can already tell what’s going to happen next. Ryuuen won’t change his ways.

"He always resort to violence." Horikita said.

"That's Baji in a nutshell." Mikey said.

“I suppose my retreat has been cut off. Now you’re free to take this in the direction you desire.”

“First I’ll put the fear on that apathetic face of yours. Are you underestimating me? Thinking I wouldn’t do anything reckless.”

“Are you really going to resort to violence?”

“Conflict isn’t always a mental affair. Violence is the most powerful force in this world. This applies to a general leading his forces and is also a brilliant means to assassinate said general both. No matter how crafty you may be, you will be forced to yield before violence.”

"Not everything needs the use of violence!" Hina shouted.

"That's what Takemichi does everytime he gets in a fight. Talk first, violence later." Chifuyu said.

"Kukuku, I can say the same about Toman as well." Ryuuen said.

"Let's put that on the test, shall we?" Smiley starts cracking his knuckles.

"Shut the hell up, Toman! You got nothing against Ryuuen-san!" Ishizaki shouted.

"If that's the case, then why did he get his ass whooped by Baji here?" Kazutora said.

"IT'S ALL MIKEY'S FAULT." Albert said.

"You can fight later after this video so just relax." KR tried calming them down.

"Hmmm…" Mikey kept staring at Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji stared back.

"You're hiding something, aren't you?" Mikey asked.

Ayanokouji shrugs him off.

'I can say the same thing about you.' Ayanokouji thought.

Even now, as the situation seems as though a fight were about to break out, I looked over at Ryuuen, Ibuki, Ishizaki and Albert one by one for a moment.

"You seem confident that you can beat them without breaking a sweat." Draken said.

"That's because he IS confident." Queen Kiryuuin replied.