A Fresh Start

Sakura POV

"I guess…this is goodbye, Kiyotaka-kun." 

"Yeah." 

With his final words, I turned around with a smile on my face and slowly walk away towards my new life. Now I have no regrets while I'm still standing here at this school. Atleast I got to show Kiyotaka-kun my new and improved self.  I was hoping to get atleast a reaction from him but as expected, it's still the regular him. It's still fine, that's what I like about him after all.

 At a moment, I was starting to walk slowly. I kept remembering the people who are important to me. I want to stay here and graduate with them, I really do. The only problem was that I was too late to even achieve that goal. It wasn't fair but nothing in this world is fair. That's what he told me one time.

Soon enough, tears slowly start to pour out my eyes so I continue walking ahead without looking back. I can't let him see me like this. I don't know how many times I've cried infront of him…my prince charming…my savior…

As I finally exit out of the corridor, I couldn't hold it in anymore so I let everything out. Everything that I hold dear to me was slowly fading. I'm going back to being alone again. This ain't even a fresh start anymore. I'm at a loss for everything. 

I ran and ran, screaming my emotions while my tears continue to pour out. There's nothing I can do but escape. Atleast I'm no longer a liability to their class but still… 

"Why must life have to be so cruel?" 

This was the only time I've had real friends. People who I hung out more often than ever, had fun, and I can even be my true self and they won't even judge. They accepted me for who I am. Now, everything has shattered to pieces.

Once I've made it inside of my dorm, I started packing all my stuff. I can only imagine the look of my parent's faces of just pure disappointment as seeing their own daughter get expelled in one of the prestigious schools of Tokyo.

"I'm really sorry, mom and dad…" 

While I was removing all my stuff from the drawers, there was something inside that caught my eye. It was a box which was named, "My best memories with the Ayanokouji Group."

Seeing this only made me cry even more. I know that I can still go back here when they graduate but will they even remember me?

I open the box and I saw was all the treasures I kept that holds special memories for all four of them. 

The first one was a permanent marker. With this, I'll always remember Akito-kun and his big mishaps everytime we all hung out especially during when he use this for the first time.

"That's right…I took a video of that."

I open my phone and go to my gallery then find that specific video.

================================

"Are you recording, Airi?"

"Y-Yes…"

"You know he's not going to be happy about this." 

"Don't be such a killjoy, Yukimuu. Besides, this is the first time we're seeing a passed out Kiyopon and you know we're gonna take advantage of this situation." 

"Be quiet. I'm concentrating."

"What are you even draw…that is disgusting…"