Punishment Time!

"Tsubasa, may I remind you of how much you're a cute kouhai you are?" 

"Why am I involved?! I'm the victim here!" 

"Dude, you practically had sex with two pillows and a part of Yosuke, thinking it was--ow!"

"Did I say you could speak?" 

It was after school and inside Class 2-B's classroom, Akito, Keisei, and Hirata are currently kneeling down in front of a not-so-happy Nanase after finding out about their little prank that involves using her name without her consent.

"Honestly, I'm really disappointed in you three. Is this the senpais that I should look up to? Do you think I would just let this slide?" Nanase crosses her arms, looking down at the three.

'Who knew that a cute innocent puppy like Tsubasa would have a sadistic side?' Akito thought.

"Were you having inappropriate thoughts about me?" Nanase glared at him.

"No--Ow! Where did you get that whip--ow!" 

"I said no speaking!" Nanase shouted.

"Now, what do you three have to say for yourself?" She added.

Hirata slowly raise his hand. "Uhmm, may I ask why do you have a whip and wearing a dominatrix outfit?" 

"What I do and what I wear is none of your business." Nanase answered as she whips the ground, creating a loud sound.

The three boys gulped in fear as they look at each other, sweating heavily.

Keisei slowly raise his hand. "If you're going to punish us, what is HE doing here?!" He pointed at the special guest.

"Better yet, why are you sitting on his lap?…" Hirata added.

"Oohhh…" Akito forms a wicked smile.

"Ohh, Tsubasa~, you do know that he has a girlfriend, right? That's a big no-no if she ever finds out. You don't want to see HER pissed off, now don't you? You're gonna be in a lot of trouble if, you know…we told her about it?" 

Keisei and Hirata seems to catch up on what Akito is planning.

"Akito is right, Tsubasa. I'm sure you don't want to get scolded by the other girls especially her so it's much preferred to end this right now before it's too late. We can still work this out or else." Hirata said.

"Look, I would like to apologize in these two bozo's behalf that they non-consensually use your name but we're willing to stay quiet and pretend this never happened as long as you let us go. Honestly, we don't what could happen if they ever find out. The worst situation would be is that you could get kicked out of the group and you don't want that to happen, right?" Keisei smirked.

"Hhmrhphmmm!…"

The three boys looks at Nanase and she was pouting. Little did they know, they fucked up.

"Uh oh…" The three boys said in unison.

"Kiyotaka-senpai, they're bullying me!" Nanase started crying as she hugs Kiyo.

"There there." Kiyo pats her head.

'Huh. I'm still surprised on how childish Tsubasa can be. Comparing on the first time I met her, she went from despising me like I'm hot garbage to treating me like I'm her own father or something. She probably change her personality when she found out Matsuo and her friend died. Atleast she's starting to open up to us now like this. It's a cute sight so good for her.' Kiyo thought.