Teenage Dream

Back to the present...

Kamuro POV

I took one more look at the bounty posters, thinking that all of this must be one whole prank.

This are just too extreme, even Sakayanagi would think this is crossing the line.

"Don't tell me these are all true, Tsubasa. There's no way that bitch Horikita can have that much points."

"I'm... afraid it's all true, Masumi-senpai. It has been officially announced for the new first-years to target your new classmates. Where she could get the points are still unknown but I'll do my best to find out more." Tsubasa worriedly answered.

I want to unleash my anger, I really do. The one that's stopping me isn't the fact that Tsubasa is with me. It's the nearby security camera I saw in the corner that can be used against me if I ever break any school property.

The first day of school and she's already giving my Kiyotaka a goddamn problem... let's see how she likes it if he manages to expel her first.

"What should we do, Masumi-senpai?" She asked in concern.

"Find Kiyotaka and the others and so we could discuss this further. I'll go fetch Mako. Our usual meetup, understand?"

Tsubasa nodded and left. I went on the opposite way.

The nearest vending machine wouldn't be that far, would it? What's even taking her so long to get that bottle of water?

"Hey uhh, Kamuro?"

A voice came out of nowhere and I sense it came from behind. I turn around and see Ken Sudo, possibly one of Horikita's pawns.

"Oh, it's you. What do you want?"

Before he could answer, I started to walk away.

"Wait!" He suddenly got in front of me.

"If you're trying to convince me--"

"I'm not! It's Ayanokouji's decision and I respect that and the fact that you're his girlfriend is already a given." He cut me off. His voice was still arrogant as ever.

"I have a request." He added.

A request coming from him? This ought to be entertaining.

"What's the request about?" I asked.

"It's... about Suzune's actions."

Amikura POV

"Finally. You took long enough to fall." I grab the bottle of water from the bottom of the vending machine begin to run.

Hopefully I didn't take too long, otherwise my cheeks are gonna get pinched again even if I was half a second late. Masumi-chan can be such a meanie sometimes but that's how our friendship works.

Speaking of which, I wonder what Tsubasa-chan is going to tell us? She was running while feeling panicked so it's probably not the brightest of news.

Either way, I gotta be quick.

"Gotta hurry, gotta hurry, gotta hurry--"

As I continue running, I quickly stop myself as two familiar faces has caught my attention.

Akito Miyake and... Yume Kobashi.

Didn't they broke up last year? I guess they made up and decide to get back together again?