Baby Kiyo Pt. 3

3rd Person POV

"Honami-chan, let go of him! Ayanokouji-kun can't even breathe because of your…ummm…developments!" Amikura shouted at the now batshit insane Ichinose who can't seem to stop hugging the baby.

"Ichinose, I know how much you love him to pieces but this is too much, even for you. You really need an anti-Ayanokouji room." Himeno said.

"He's so cute, isn't he? Hihihihihihi…" That was the most creepiest laugh Ichinose released.

"Kanzaki-kun! Shibata-kun! A little help here!" Kozue said.

"We're a little busy here!" Shibata said as he was very suprised on how strong Hoshinomiya-sensei can be. 

"Must! Get! To! Kiyotaka-kun!" The erotically charged TILF said, so desperate to get her target.

'We have a weird teacher.' Everyone thought.

"Hmm…"

"Hm? What is it, my precious Kiyotaka? Are you hungry? Do you want me to feed you? What would you like?" An extremely happy Ichinose said while kissing the baby's cheek.

"Ahh…"

The baby raise both of his hands and proceeds to grope both of Ichinose's…massive…watermelons…

To everyone's suprise, Ichinose didn't seem to mind. Even more suprising, she seems to like it. 

(A/N: I'm dying of laughter while writing this XD)

"Ummm, Ichinose? What the hell are you doing?" Himeno was so shocked at how Ichinose was acting right now.

"Ohh does my baby want some milk? Let's go to the bathroom then! I'll give you lots of milk that you'll soon enjoy!" Ichinose then stands up and was about to leave but was stopped by both Kobashi and Shiranami.

"Mako-chan, now! Take Ayanokouji-kun!" Akimura then grabs the baby and runs out of the classroom.

"Noooooo my baby! He needs some milk! My baby is gonna get cranky if he doesn't get my milk!" Everyone was speechless to the fact that they don't know what to say to Ichinose anymore.

"Are all of you just stand here? Atleast help me calm down Ichinose." Himeno said while giving Ichinose a headpat.

Amikura POV

"Now I have you all to myself! Yey!" I hug my baby tight as he deserves all the hugs and kisses he gets.

"Ahh…"

"What's wrong, Ayanokouji-kun? Are you hungry? If you are then what do you want to eat? I asked.

"Milk." He replied as he stares at my chest, making me embarrassed.

"Ummm, Ayanokouji-kun I'm sorry but I'm not large as Honami-chan to give you some milk." Now I feel jealous. I wish I have the same cup size as Honami-chan!

"But, it can't hurt to try, right? Right?" I asked myself.

'Right?' I thought.

(A/N: Right?)

"Oh what the hell, let's try it anyways. But please try not to suck too hard okay? You can atleast understand that." I said and he answered with a nod.

"Awesome! You're so cute Ayanokouji-kun! No wonder Honami-chan likes you! Hell, I might steal you away from her, and you can have all the milk you want~." I don't even know what I'm saying right now, but who cares! As long as it's Ayanokouji-kun!