Reaction Crossover #3.1: ???

“Mako Amikura, you are coming back to our class right this instant.”

“Huh? Did I just hear that correctly?” Amikura tilted her head in confusion.

“Do not make me repeat myself.” Kanzaki glared at her.

“Oh yeah, threatening would TOTALLY convince me to go back.” Amikura was not affected.

“Kanzaki-kun, stop this. We should respect Mako-chan’s decision and leave it at that.” Ichinose joins in.

“Kukuku, more drama. I love it. Can’t wait for this to turn uphill.” Ryuuen said.

“Have you not seen how she carefully observes the two from the video earlier? Amikura is just like Ayanokouji… even before the class transfer, she has been hiding her abilities from us this whole time.” Kanzaki explained.

“What?! Oh no! Mako-chan has been holding back?! How shocking!” Kobashi shouted, obviously being sarcastic.

“This man has gotten so desperate tor each Class A, it’s almost embarrassing to even look at him...” Himeno muttered.

“I’ve known Mako-chan more than you do ever since the beginning of our first school year and she’s been giving it her all at every special exam and now you’re saying that she’s been hiding her full abilities all because of a video from an alternate universe that shows her observing something? You’re not making any sense here.” Ichinose said.

“I’m just a regular girl who just wants to have fun with my friends and study hard until I graduate with the best of my abilities. I’m not a genius like Sakayanagi-san, ruthless like Ryuuen-kun, have giant badon--sociable like Honami-chan, but I atleast put all of my effort at every exam we took.” Amikura said.

“Then what is the reason you transferred in the first place?” Kanzaki asked.

“I’m glad you ask, Kanzaki-kun! It’s because… of these two!” Amikura puts her arm around Kiyo and Kamuro.

‘She smells like a different kind of citrus perfume.’ Kiyo thought.

“You’re choking me, idiot!” Kamuro tries to escape.

“Plus, you’re not the boss of me so I can do whatever I want.” She added.

“That doesn’t give you any right to transfer at another class all of a sudden. Regardless of you holding back or not, you’re still coming back. End. Of. Story.” Kanzaki grabs Amikura’s wrist and starts dragging her back.

“He-Hey! Let go! You’re hurting me!” Amikura tries to escape but Kanzaki’s grip was too tight.

“What in the world are you doing, Ryuji Kanzaki?! Let go of Mako-chan right this instant!” Ichinose demanded.

“You’ve become too soft, Ichinose. You need to start thinking about the different ways we can achieve in order to reach Class A.” Kanzaki said in a dark tone.

“And we can start that by making Amikura—”

“You’re not taking her anywhere, fuckface.”

Before Kanzaki could finish, Amikura got suddenly pulled back.

“What the?” Kanzaki turns around, bewildered by his sudden anger as he sees...

“Masumi-chan?!” Amikura was suprised but relieved at the same time.

“I know that you’re desperate to reach Class A but how in the hell did you even get the assumption that she was holding back? This girl is a total dunderhead of idiocy to begin with.” Kamuro said.