Cosplaying characters from a game I haven't played yet Pt. 2

3rd Person POV

"Haruka, can you remind me again on why do we have to go on this cosplay event? It's a complete waste of time."

"Don't be such a killjoy, Yukimuu. It'll be fun! Plus, I brought Tsubasa here so you won't be lonely anymore."

"Sh-shut up! Quit assuming I have a crush on her."

"It's not good to lie, Keisei."

"Cry me a river, Akito."

"Senpais, look!" Nanase pointed at the large audience. 

"Woah, that's a lot." Hirata said.

"Is that Horikita-san?" Shinohara asked.

"Even Ryuuen and his goons are here as well. They probably got dragged by Shiina-san." Haruka said.

"There's a surprising reason why all these megastars are here." Someone joins in.

"Ah, Kamuro. Surprising for you to join us." Keisei said.

"I didn't know you have an interest into this kind of stuff, Kamuro-senpai." Nanase said.

"I'm not, really. Ayanokouji just texted me to go here." Kamuro replied.

"Speaking of which, where is Kiyotaka-kun?" Hirata asked and everyone started wondering as well.

"He's not responding on both my texts and calls." Haruka replied.

"Hey guys…you don't think that…" Keisei said what's on his mind for a while.

"No…no way!…this is Kiyotaka we're talking about…right?…" Akito was feeling nervous for some reason.

"Think about that later, let's find some good seats before someone steals it from us." Kamuro walks into the audience trying to find seven free seats.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Why do I have to be here? I got some better things to do than watch this shit."

"Care to repeat that to Shiina's face?" Ibuki said.

Ryuuen stays silent.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"You drag me here just for this barbie shit? Quit wasting my fucking time." Housen tries to leave but was stopped by Utomiya.

"You do understand that you'll be expelled by the director when you continue your absurd plan. Try to behave for now." Utomiya lets go of Housen's arm.

"Tch, don't tell me what to do, shitface." Housen sits down.

"So you do listen, Housen-kun." Yagami said.

"I'm only here so I can expel the beast so you two do exactly what I fucking say." Housen demanded.

"You do know that we have to take care of Nanase, Amasawa, and that…absurd lollipop licking traitor first." Utomiya was still pissed off with Tsubaki's betrayal.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Achoo."

'Is someone talking about me?' Tsubaki thought while looking for Ayanokouji.

/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to the first ever ANHS cosplay extravaganza! I'm your host for today, the assistant Ritsu!"