CHAPTER 38 - The Truth Untold

Start from the beginning

" It's just the 1st round so I didn't think of inviting anyone " Taehyun rubbed his nape chuckling nervously .   " But you can't escape me boy , I literally have all your schedules , don't play fool Taehyun shi " Haneul smirked and Taehyun laughed .

" Alright alright , but thanks for coming , I feel so relieved for some reason " Taehyunn admitted , Haneul found him cute .   " How can I not ? I wished all the boys good luck on their first day of tasks , I have to be here for you also right ? You are also important to me Taehyunna " Haneul held his hands .

Taehyun smiled at her , he felt happy to hear he was important . It matters to him a lot . He wished to be an important people in the lives of people who are important to him .

" Yah aren't you nervous ? " Haneul waved her hands infront of him making him snap out of thoughts .  " Yeah a bit , but I am not a coward . Watch me win this " Taehyun said confidently pushing his hair back . 

-------------------------------------------

5 mins before they get into the ring . Taehyun was relaxing his muscles , while Mingyu and Dino were helping him wear his requirements for the match . 

" Taehyunna , relax . We have already studied a lot about your opponent today , you know everything . You just have to play smart , Fighting ! " S.coups patted his shoulders and Taehyun bowed at him before entering the ring .

" Players Lee Sungjae and Kang Taehyun , assemble " The referee called as the players bowed at eachother and then at the judges . Taehyun spotted Haneul sitting in the second row , clapping excitedly , she gave him a thumbs up which made him smile .

As the round 1 started , Taehyun took the lead , he was defending at the beginning but slowly tackled the other player down just as S.coups taught . The referee announced Taehyun as the winner for round 1 . 

In the second , the other played seemed angry and punched Taehyun in his stomach making him fall down . Haneul panicked as she saw him not moving , the referee started counting , however Taehyun got up in 5 seconds and punched the player right in his face knocking him down .

The punch was too powerful , the referee finished counting 10 and raised Taehyun's hands announcing his as winner as he has already won 2/3 rounds . It was really a easy win for him .

" Now I know why Beomgyu fears him sometimes " Haneul covered her mouth in shock .  Mingyu and Dino started jumping in joy while S.coups looked at him proudly . 

" Good job Taehyun , still we need to work on some of your techniques " S.coups left and Taehyun bowed at him .

" He'll never be satisfied , you did so well ! " Dino hugged him and Taehyun hissed in pain . " Yah Dino he's hurt in stomach , we should take him to hospital and get him treated 1st " Mingyu said as he saw Taehyun's injury .

" Taehyunna are you alright ? He punched you quite hard in stomach " Haneul asked worriedly as she saw him . " I am alright , it hurts but it'll cure in a matter of week . You saw how I knocked him out right ? " Taehyun asked proudly and Haneul smiled .