CHAPTER 9 : THE DATE

Start bij het begin

There she was wearing a plain black top with a small black ribbon belt around it with a black flared pants and topped of her look with a prada white bag and open straped sandals .

And as a cherry on top we were matching .

I was too mesmerised that I didn't realise I was staring at her like a dumb man till she snapped her fingers on my face .

I looked at her ashamed while scratching my neck embarrassed as I got caught checking her out .

She just smirked looking at the effect she had on me .

"Tho chale"

(Then lets go)

She asked to which I just nodded as I didn't trust my mouth at the moment to form proper words without getting embarrassed further.

________________________________

After about driving for almost 30 minutes we reached the mall . I got out of the car and came towards the passenger seat and opened the door for her like the gentleman I was . She simply gave me a small smile and thanked me .

Finally I earned a genuine smile from her. I was having a internal dance in victory that I didn't notice Eshal dragging me to a cosmetic shop .

"Excuse me can you find a lipstick that suits his skin tone"

Yes find whatever lipstick begum jaan wants....wait...what , did she just say to find a lipstick of my colour or am I hearing things .

I looked at her in horror to which she gave me a mischievous smile and a innocent look.

"Why would I wear lipstick begum jaan"

I asked still baffled at the current situation.

"Oh so you won't help and here I thought you were ready to do whatever I say , were you just bluffing Mr Ahmed"

"No I wasn't, of course I will help you with whatever you want but why am I supposed to wear lipstick weren't we supposed to select gift for ameera"

"Yes that is exactly why I wanted you to wear lipstick as yours and ameera's skin tone is similar, why do you think I called you to pick gifts for my sister"

She said with sass making me shook at the situation I was in .

Ok I take that back not all her demands are that pleasing but I guess it is worth it if I get to spend time with her .

CHAPTER AESTHETIC

CHAPTER AESTHETIC

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Eshal's outfit

Malik's outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Malik's outfit

Malik's outfit

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

The mall

Sorry about the late update editing took me some time 😭 happy reading 💗🥺