---||---

In the sterile hospital room, Mr

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

In the sterile hospital room, Mr. Kim slowly opened his eyes, finding Mrs. Kim, Jin, and Namjoon anxiously waiting by his bedside.

Mrs. Kim (relieved): "You're awake! We were so worried."

Mr. Kim: "How did I come here, how did you know I am in this condition?"

Jin: "Even though we were away from you, we always inquired about you from the gatekeeper, yesterday after hearing the gunshots, the doorman goes in to check on you, finds you lying on the floor bleeding and quickly informs us."

Mr Kim realizes the value of his family, he feels a heavy stone in his chest.

Mr. Kim (weakly): "I... I need to talk to you all."

As he spoke, a somber realization crept over him, and he began to express the remorse that weighed on his conscience.

Mr. Kim (apologetic): "I'm sorry. I let myself be blinded by ambition. Manoban used me, and I neglected what truly matters – my family."

Jin (empathetic): "We understand, dad. The important thing now is to move forward."

Namjoon (supportive): "We're here for you, Mr. Kim. Let's rebuild together."

Feeling the weight lift off his chest, Mr. Kim took a deep breath and, with newfound understanding, addressed another matter close to his heart.

Mr. Kim (earnestly): "I also want to apologize for not accepting your relationship, Namjoon and Jin. Love is love, and I should have embraced that."

Jin (smiling): "Thank you, dad. Your acceptance means a lot."

Namjoon (appreciative): "We're all in this together."

Inspired by the strength of their unity, Mr. Kim proposed a plan to mend relationships and reconnect with those he had unintentionally distanced himself from.

Mr. Kim (determined): "I want to visit Taehyung. I want to make amends and bring our family back together."

Mrs. Kim (supportive): "That's a wonderful idea. We'll go with you."

Jin (agreeing): "It's time to heal and rebuild the bonds that matter."

Namjoon (nodding): "We're with you, Mr. Kim. Let's plan to visit the him tomorrow."

As the room filled with a renewed sense of hope and reconciliation, the family began to envision a future where love and understanding triumphed over past mistakes.

---|---

---|---

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Billionaire's First Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें