Chapter 22

Damon's P.O.V.-

Blair was moaning in my hand.
Well, not directly. It was through the speakers of my old-generation iPhone that was fortunate enough to even have FaceTime. Though there she was, on the screen too small for my hands, allowing me to 'guide' her through her very through her very first orgasm. We had agreed that this would strictly focus on clitoral stimulation. I didn't want her to end up hurting her insides. Also, I wanted my fingers to be the first inside her.

With each instruction I had given her, she had followed suit. I'd be in the middle of my sentence and she would let out a small shudder. Letting me know she was using my advice right then and there.

The camera angle enabled me to have a view of her face and chest. I watched in awe of her expressions contorting. When she'd first touched the sensitive spot, she was surprised. Her doe eyes widened at me as she sucked in a gasp. After mimicking my movements, she had sunken her teeth into her bottom lip just to stop herself from making a sound.

"Keep your eyes on me," I spoke hoarsely. Blair's eyes screwed shut from the new sensation, but I wanted to see the look in her eyes as she came undone. She drunkenly looked up at the device held up in the hand that wasn't working towards a release and softly smiled.

It was killing me not to be there to physically witness this all, though I was grateful that she had called me and not one of her girl friends first. Maybe I was her only option or maybe I was just her first choice.

"D-Damon," Blair whimpered out my name, causing me to shiver at the sound. I found myself bringing myself closer to the phone as if it would bring me closer to her. "I think it's about to h-happen.."

"I want you to think of me when you come, Blair." A low growl emitted from the back of my throat as my eyes were blazing. Was I really jealous of her hands? I just wish it were mine. "Imagine it's me making you feel like this."

Her breathing pattern had changed and a new scene was being played before me. I was debating on taking a screenshot of the faces she was making as she reached climax. The way she screamed out my name while riding out her high, camera shaking as her body convulsed, I was struggling to stop myself from getting off with her.

"Jesus Christ." Was the first words she uttered when she finally came back too. Her skin was noticeably flushed even through the video call, her eyes tiredly looking back at me as she repositioned herself to lie on her side. I imagined I was lying there next to her. Pulling her small exhausted frame close and having her fall asleep on my chest.

"Jesus Christ has nothing to do with it." I chuckled at my own lame joke. Barely having the energy to, Blair let out an airy laugh as well.

"You're right. I should be thanking you, instead." She grinned before her brows knitted together and she said more seriously, "Damon. Really. I felt really foolish calling you for a favor like this but I-I think deep down, I wanted to experience this with you... So, thank you for sharing this with me."

There was a feeling I haven't really felt before, at least not in a very long time. It was like butterflies in the pit of my stomach. For the first time, it was my face that was tingling with heat.

I want all your experiences to be with me, Blair.

"You're blushing!" Blair exclaimed through the speaker, feeling proud that she'd somehow turned the tables on me. This whole night she seemed to have been. The little devil in her slowly making small appearances and catching me by surprise.

"Would you look at that." I shook my head bashfully at the view of myself in the little box in the corner of the screen. "What are you doing to me, Blair?"

"Whatever it is that you've been doing to me."

My heart clenched.
She can feel it too.

"Can we..." I cleared my throat nervously upon seeing her expecting eyes peering at me, "Would you want to stay on the phone? Fall asleep with me?"

"Like a virtual sleepover?" I nodded, Blair beamed at the idea. The image blurred for a moment and there was a muffling sound while she propped her phone up. A big smile over took my face as she began to tuck herself in and I saw a small plush bunny being cuddled underneath her chin. She's absolutely the cutest thing I've ever encountered.

"Your turn to get comfy."

I placed my the phone on the bedside table before I stripped myself of my shirt. She told me to get comfortable. Leaving myself in only boxers, I covered the lower half of my body with my blanket. Blair was clearly admiring me while I did this, staring at me through the screen with hooded eyes.

"What do your tattoos mean?" She asked curiously, glancing over my chest full of pieces. Some of them actually did hold meaning to me though most were just swirls of design to fill up space.

Expecting her to be tired, she was wide awake with interest as I told her about my tattoos. Starting with the black rose near my collar. It was in remembrance of my mother. Her name was Rose. Then written in small numerals along the stem of the flower was her birthday and death date. Blair's face fell slightly- both her parents passed away that day too. On my rib cage was another tattoo to honor my father; his identification tag from when he was a military personnel. I told her about how he wasn't around that much as a child due to being in service and how I'd cry with my mother about missing him. When he'd come home on visitations though, we were the happiest. It became a repetitive cycle of happy and sad. Blair sympathized saying she was sorry that I had gone through that, though it was a brave thing that my father was doing. She said that he most definitely missed me and my mother too. That's why every reunion was so special. We didn't have to miss each other anymore.

I didn't mean to go off on a tangent. Why was I opening up so freely? I had never shared that story before with anyone.

"How'd you do that?" I found myself asking, grabbing the phone from the nightstand just to have the image of her face closer to mine. "How do you make me just want to share things with you?"

She let her eyes fall closed as a faint smile curled her lips. Even through video, they looked so kissable.

"I don't know, but it's good to know you feel it too."

**// A/N: The photo for the chapter was made from an AI image generator! Tried to get a photo to kind of replicate what I'd want you guys to picture in your heads :) I may continue to do this, so don't be too confused. Thank you for all the reads and votes!\\**