Chapter 20

Damons P.O.V.-

"How would it taste sweet?" Blair wondered aloud with furrowed brows, shimmying her jeans back up. My attention lingered on the curves of her hips and how badly I wanted to delve between them. "I feel like you just licked urine off my fingers."

I cackled at the remark, if it was urine- it somehow tasted amazing.

"Seriously, fuck.. you taste orgasmic." I say with pre-cum currently leaking into my briefs. My hand rubs over the bulge in my pants, obviously and extremely turned on by Blair. Seeing this sweet girl do something dirty just for me is causing me to throb.

Her forest brown eyes slowly travel down to where I was currently palming myself, widening immensely at my actions I was shamelessly doing in front of her. Blairs face turned bright pink, just the way I liked.

"Do you..y'know. Need to take care of that?" She questioned, clearing her throat ungainly. Realizing she's been watching this whole time still, she hastily looks away. I notice her knees pressing closer together. She definitely was becoming even more bothered than she was before.

"Do you?" I retorted with a nod towards her tensed up figure. She looked like she was craving a release just as bad as I was, just not knowing how to ask for it.

"I uhm.. don't think I'm ready to.." She shook her head with a nervous laugh.
My jaw drops, becoming even more aware of how far Blair's innocence goes.

"You mean to tell me that you never came either?"

Proving possible, her face becomes an even deeper shade of red. The embarrassment of the admission caused her to turn away from me to leave. My arm jutted out to stop her.

"Why'd you react that way?" She says with a frown etched on her features when her face meets mine, making my stomach drop. Had I upset her? "You know I'm a virgin, so why is it so shocking to hear that I never had an orgasm?"

Instinctively, I brought her to my chest and ran my fingers soothingly through her soft locks. Murmuring that it's okay and not to be embarrassed. I was only shocked because she hadn't put together that you don't need to have sex to reach a climax. It was surprising to me that she hadn't taken it upon herself to- well, take care of herself.

"Have you ever tried?"

Blair pursed her lips into a tight line while looking at me in a way that seemed to say I should know the answer to that.

"Do you want to?"

Her arms crossed over her chest like she was covering up all her insecurities.  As if whatever she kept bottled inside was spilling out.

"I don't know how to." She admits, awaiting me to judge her for it. I was never going to. Blair didn't know that I found her purity to be one of the most attractive things about her.

She also didn't know how desperate I was to change that trait.

I advanced towards her again, hands meeting her hips. They mold there perfectly. My thumbs trace circles before I repeated, "Do you want to?"