Last Chapter

Author's Pov:

"Congratulations", Aera wished Mingyu. "Thank you", Mingyu replied. "I am still curious, what happened to Eunji? Weren't you supposed to marry her?", Aera asked.

Mingyu sighed, "Eomma tried to set me up with her but one day Eunji left. I found her message which her mother wants her to marry a guy. She told me he already knows about her pregnancy. She accepted it and went away. I haven't heard about her since then". Aera nodded understanding his situation.

"I have moved on, but what about you? Do you like Minghao?", Mingyu asked. "Minghao? He is just-"

"Friend?", Mingyu said, "He is definitely not just a friend". Aera shook her head, "Yeah maybe".

"Oh look you are blushing!", Mingyu teased her. Aera widen her eyes, "Really?". Mingyu laughed out loud, "I was just joking".

Aera shook her head. "You know, if you like him, just go and tell. Who knows, maybe he likes you back", Mingyu said. Aera smiled, "Let's see what happens".

"Did Jiho say anything about the wedding?", Mingyu asked. Aera shook her head, "He is actually happy about that, he is also expecting me to get married soon".

Mingyu looked at her, "You did a good job today". Aera smiled, "Thank you". They sat there in silence.

"Mingyu", Aera broke the silence. Mingyu hummed. "You are getting married and I am happy for that too but if she really loves you a lot then pleased don't hurt her. And if I get to know you did the same thing again then you are dead", Aera said glaring at him.

Mingyu raised his hands in defense, "I won't repeat the same thing again. I promise". Aera nodded and smiled.

Time Skip:

"It is already night, Aera. Maybe some other time?", Minjee said. Aera shook her head, "Now that you have said ice cream. Let me go and bring". Aera got up but Minjee was still hesitant to let her go. "Don't worry, Minjee. I'll keep on calling or messaging you after every single cross, okay?". Minjee hesitantly nodded. "Please call me if you need anything". Aera gave a thumbs up.

Aera went to convenience bringing  a bunch of ice creams. "Thank you", she said taking the bags. Humming a song, she was in her own world until she heard a loud honk.

Before she could realise what happened a hand wrapped around her waist, pulling her aside. She tightly closed her eyes.

The person's breath hitting her cheeks. Slowly opening her eyes she saw Minghao, staring at her, let's not forget how extremely close they were. His hands were literally touching her bare skin making her feel goosebumps.

Aera couldn't help but get lost in his eyes. "Just watch where you are going", he whispered against her lips. Aera gulped, "I-I", she couldn't speak anything. Her words got stuck in her throat.

His eyes staring deep into hers, "Speak something". Aera blinked her eyes twice, "Leave me". Minghao realised the position they were in and quicklywithdrew his hand, "Uhh, I-I am sorry", he said rubbing his nape,not looking at Aera.

"Thank you for saving me", Aera said taking an ice cream out, "Here one for you". Minghao looked at ice cream and then shook his head, "I might get sick again". He clicked his tongue. "Don't worry, here", Aera took his hand and kept the ice cream on his palm, "Now eat it".

Minghao smiled and started eating the ice cream, "I'll walk you till home. After seeing this I can't let you go alone". Aera agreed, taking slow steps towards their house.

"You had a good time with Mingyu?", Minghao asked. Aera nodded, "After a long time I talked to him, it felt different".

Minghao smiled diverting his eyes from her. "You know Minghao, today I realised that I have moved on from him", Aera said. He looked at her with suprise, "Really?". Aera nodded, "I know it took me long but I am happy and he is happy too".