3

Author's Pov:

"Did the meeting go this long?", Aera asked. Mingyu froze on his spot but soon nodded, "Yeah". Aera looked at him with a frown, "You never wear jeans to your meeting".

"Shit!", he cursed under his breathe but came with an excuse, "Well someone spilled the drink on it. So yeah I had to change it. Where is Jiho?", he asked avoiding the topic.

"He is out with Mrs. Jang to some store nearby", Aera said, "Answer honestly Mingyu. What's going on?", her eyes demanded answers. She felt something was wrong.

"Don't you think that you are too busy to realise that you went in this clothes this morning? I was just joking about that Mingyu and you actually came up with a lie", Aera said.

"There something going on and I don't have idea about that", Aera said, "Are you cheating-".

Mingyu didn't let her complete and kissed her lips.

"I love you, Aera. I really do", he said wrapping his hands around her body. His tears threatening to fall. "I love you too, Mingyu", she took a pause,  "Why don't we have a talk Gyu?", she whispered. Mingyu knew this time would come and was always afraid of this.

Mingyu sat down while Aera looked at the view infront of her. "What is happening with us, Gyu? Why are both we falling apart? Just tell me the last time we all had dinner together? Do you even remember that? Even on holidays you either go out for work or to spend time with your friends. You always forget about the meetings in the school, have you seen how Jiho's face becomes? Recently you have never been for us. You go early and then come late at night. I couldn't even get time to talk with you. When you come back you always say you are tired so I keep quiet. Why are we changing, Gyu? Why?", she asked, her eyes slowly becoming watery.

Mingyu looked at her. The tears, her tears, he hated seeing them, "I don't know how to explain Aera. I seriously don't know".

"When we have such talks, the very next day you behave how you used to before but soon as your secretary calls you, you come back to your recent self. Don't you think it is odd when she randomly calls you and you pick up and talk to her. But when I call to inform you something, the only thing I hear is shoutings", Aera poured her heart out.

"Aera, please try to understand. I can't tell you anything right now", Mingyu said. Aera looked at him and nodded, "I trust you, Gyu. I really do. You are the only man after Jeonghan I have ever trusted in my life, just don't break that trust", her voice cracked. Mingyu was filled with guilt, he didn't even dare to hug her or even look at her. He was afraid to touch her.

Mingyu got up, "I'll be with Seokmin. I might be late at night". Aera didn't react anything. Mingyu waited for her to answer but she didn't.

He sat inside the car, hitting the steering wheel, he whispered, "Again! Again, I am running away from the problem".

While driving the car he called Seokmin, his best friend. "Are you home? I want to meet you", getting a positive answer from him. He turned to wheels to Seokmin's house.

Reaching there, he knocked the door impatiently. "Woah, calm down, bro. Don't break the door with that muscles of yours", Seokmin said but soon turned to a serious made when saw Mingyu's face, "What happened?".

Mingyu came inside and sat on couch, hiding his face with his hands. Seokmin didn't understand but soon he heard his sobs. "Mingyu, what happened?"

"I cheated on Aera", he whispered. "You What!?!", Seokmin gasped thinking his ears are playing tricks on him.

"I cheated on Aera with Eunji", he repeated. "Where you on drugs?", Seokmin shouted, "You know what you did right?".

Mingyu nodded, "I don't know what to do, I seriously don't know. I don't  want to lose her. I really love her".