9

Author's Pov:

Aera was again in the garden. Her wedding anniversary was near and she was no more excited about it. She waited for Minghao but he was no where to be seen. It's been an hour since she is here without even telling Mingyu.

He called her alot but not wanting to answer, she just messaged him. It's been a week, she has is trying to distance herself from him. She looked at the sky, stars were barely visible.

"I have been here for a long time,  I need to go now", Aera sighed. She was about to sit in her car when she felt someone standing behind her, turning around, she froze. He stood there right infront of her with his creepy smile, Park Minjun, Aera's worst nightmare.

"Hello sweet heart", he smiled. His smile still sent shivers through her spine, "Hmm, you have grown up, I see. When was the last time I met you? Something like 7 years ago? Last time your lover helped you. Who will help you now?". He tried touching her cheeks but she moved away. He snatched car keys. "Give them back", she said trying to take it.  He clicked his tongue, "I'll not, sweetheart".

Pushing him, she ran inside the garden. She knew a place where he cannot find her. She panicked. "Just wait until I find you. This place is abandoned, no one can stop me having fun with you here", he shouted. Aera took her phone and tried calling Mingyu but in vain. He kept looking for her. She kept her phone on silent.

Soon, Mingyu called her back.

'H-Hello, Mingyu, please save me. He is here, Mingyu. He is trying to touch me again, Mingyu. Please help me. Please'.

'I'll be there, Aera. Don't worry'

Mingyu looked at Jiho, he called Mrs. Jang to take care of him who willingly agreed. He rushed to his car driving at the top speed.

"You think I'll leave so easily? You tried to put me in jail but you're father didn't let you. Your dumb father believed in everything my sister said. Last time I met you, Your lover made me go to hospital. Now, it is my turn again. You were young that time but still felt so good", he yelled. Aera trembled.

"Aha, found you", he said. Aera peeked and saw him going at other direction. Aera sighed in relief knowing the way he went is wrong.

But she heard the footsteps, "I saw", he said. The foot steps neared. Aera closed her eyes. Suddenly he was infront for her with his creepy smile. Aera screamed. She tried to run away but he pulled her back making her fall which  left some wounds. He laughed like a evil, "You can't run away from me, Aera".

Aera cried and screamed loudly as she could. Infront of this man, she was nothing but a weak woman. Infront of him, she would lose all her strength. "Shut up", he slapped her. His hand imprinted on her cheeks.

He held her close, his eyes looking at her lips hungrily, "If you are thinking I am weak, then you are wrong, sweet heart. I still have the same power as before".

Aera tried to get out of his grip but while doing that her dress collar ripped off. Her cleavage was visible, "Aha, such a nice view", he said looking at her. She again successfully got out of his grip but she has no place to run away. As he took steps forward, Aera took stepped backward.

"Don't touch me", Aera said. Shaking his head, he said, "It's of no use, dear. Don't run away from me". Aera couldn't control her tears anymore.

She kept walking behind until she hit the wall. Aera closed her eyes tightly and sat down hugging her body, "Leave me. Please leave me".

"Leave her", she heard the familiar voice. "Ming-", whispering to herself, she met his eyes, "-hao". Minghao sighed, "You need to respect her mister. That's not how you treat  women".