13

Author's Pov:

"W-What?", Mingyu whispered backing away from her, "You can never be pregnant. I had used protection whenever we did it. Also, what about your pills? Only once I didn't use protection and you said you were on pills, Eunji".

Eunji cried, "But I am pregnant, Mingyu. I don't know", she stood up and opened a drawer, "Here are the reports, Mingyu. Read it. I am fucking pregnant. I did the test twice, it was positive. I am 5 weeks pregnant".

"T-This can't be. You are lying", Mingyu stumbled. Just few minutes before Aera gave him a second chance, if she gets to know this, she will leave him forever.

"What do you mean by that, Mingyu? Do you think I am characterless women, who goes around finding for a man? Or a woman who acts like a pregnant so that I can take money from them?", Eunji said, "I am not, I don't need you to help me or accept it. I am not aborting this child, Mingyu. I just told you because I thought you should know".

"Why aren't you aborting it? We were not in an actual relationship, it is just result lust and nothing else", Mingyu said.

"It was only lust for you, Mingyu not for me. I know, you love her. I am not asking you to come to me. But I wanted to tell you this, I love you, Mingyu. I couldn't help but fall in love with you. I am accepting the reality, Mingyu. You can never be mine", Eunji said.

Mingyu vigorously shook his head, "No, No, No, not again". Mingyu held his head, "Aera just gave me another chance. If she gets to know this, then she will leave me again".

"But Mingyu-", Mingyu stopped her from speaking. "I need to go now", Mingyu said. Even after a lot of calls from her, he left.

At Jeonghan's House:

Jiho avoided Aera the whole day. He didn't even eat anything because he was still angry on Aera and Mingyu. "Jiho, come here right now", Aera sternly said. Jiho shook his head, "No, I am not coming".

"Fine then, you live here and I'll go and live with your appa", Aera said. As soon as Jiho heard it, his eyes sparkled, "You are not leaving Appa?". Aera shook her head, "I am not".

Jiho ran and hugged her, "Thank you so much Eomma". Aera patted his head, "Now listen to me, Jiho", he nodded. Aera took his small hands in hers, "Don't ever think that Eomma or Appa doesn't want you or hate you, we both love you a lot, Jiho. If we are going to live separately in our life later, then you are definitely not a reason. So, don't ever say that", Aera's voice cracked.

Jiho looked at her with a guilty face, "I promise, I won't say any such thing again". Aera kissed his head, "Good boy".

Jeonghan looked at them, "I wished our parents told us the same thing as you did, Aera. We wouldn't have blamed ourselves for their fights and divorce all the time". Aera smiled sadly, "Let's not bring the past again, Jeonghan. Eomma is gone, even Appa is gone for me".

"But Eomma, How did your Appa and Eomma look? Why didn't I ever see them?", Jiho asked. Aera looked at Jeonghan, "Jiho-ya, my Eomma was beautiful and Appa was handsome. My Appa left us when I was 13 and my Eomma died when I was 21. We have your grandma's pictures but not your grandpa's".

"Does Jeonghan uncle look like Grandpa?", he asked. Jeonghan shook his head, "Your Eomma looks like your grandpa and I look like your grandma".

"So that means both were good looking, weren't they?", Both Jeonghan and Aera nodded. "Was your Appa just like mine?", he asked. Aera's smiled vanished, "Few things were same".

"Where is Mingyu though?", Jeonghan asked. Aera shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know".

Jeonghan squeezed her hand, "I am your brother, Aera. If anything happens then come and tell me, I'll be there for you". Aera smiled and nodded.