12

Author's Pov:

Minjee hugged Aera, "Everything will be fine, Aera". She nodded, "I wish the same, Minjee". Minjee released her from hug.

"Minjee", Aera called her, "Should I give him a second chance? Just for the sake of Jiho? I don't want him to suffer".

"It's your decision at the end Aera. I don't know", Minjee says, "I am a mother and a wife, Aera. If Jeonghan does something like this, my first priority would be Yuna".

"For me, Jiho is my first priority, Minjee. But I can't let go Mingyu and I don't know why! Everytime I look at him I remember him kissing his secretary but very next second I look into his eyes, I see him full guilty. I see fear. I want to slap him, curse at him but at the same time I want to hug him. I don't know why", Aera ran her hand through her hair.

Minjee took her hands and caressed it, "Mingyu means a lot to you, Aera and that's the reason. You love him and your love will always try ignore it. For you, he is a perfect person. Why don't you just go and talk to him? Maybe you can get a solution"

"Minjee, the problem is  he never shares what he feels. It is always me who turns out into argument. He just listens standing right infront of me with his head down", Aera said.

"Did Jiho asked about your marks?", Minjee asked. Aera shook her head, "He haven't asked anything. Today morning, he wanted to speak with Mingyu but he didn't pick up. He has been silent lately. He doesn't talk much".

Before anyone could talk, Jeonghan came, "Jiho is not here anymore, Aera. We need to talk about this", Jeonghan took a deep breathe, "What are going to do next?". He sat down infront of them.

"I haven't decided yet", Aera said fidgeting her fingers, "Everytime we talk, it turns into an argument. Jiho doesn't know anything. I don't know what to do". Aera told him everything that happened in few days.

"And you didn't even think of telling me?", he asked. "It's not like that, Jeonghan. I never wanted to trouble you. You have been there since I was young, I didn't want to trouble you anymore. You have your family now to take care of"

"Aren't you a part of my family, Aera? Just because you got married doesn't mean that my responsibilities as brother are over. You are still my sister and forever will be!", Jeonghan said. Minjee held Aera's hand, "Why don't you go and talk with him once more time, Aera. A solution might come out".

"Talk? What talk? Minjee, he cheated on her. I know he regrets doing that but do you think, everything will be fine after that. I can't let my sister live with him knowing this will always haunt her, even if she gives a second chance", Jeonghan said, his tone raising after each word.

"I have made a decision, Aera. Divorce him. I'll help you with everything. If you want I can handle the all your expenses", Jeonghan said. "Divorce? Jeonghan, it is not that easy for me to let him go just like that. What about Jiho? What should I tell him?", Aera said.

"He is just a child, Aera. Once he grows up, he himself will understand everything. Remember, this is not the first time we are experiencing this thing, it has happened before. I don't want you to end up like mother. You love him just like Eomma did once".

Tears formed in Aera's eyes, "You are right, Jeonghan. I am so much in love with him that it is really difficult for me to let him go but I am thinking about Jiho too, Jeonghan. Because, I sometimes see you and me in him".

"Don't forget, Aera. Our mother gave him so many chances just for us. Why can't you see the similarities, Aera!! Why can't you? That time, Eomma did the same thing, you are doing that too. Appa even regretted doing that but once she came back saying she is pregnant, he left us", Jeonghan shouted.