17

Author's Pov:

Mingyu and Minghao were now alone. Aera was in the ward along with Jiho while they are in canteen. Mingyu kept glancing at Minghao, the earlier scene still playing in his mind.

"Do you have a girlfriend?", Mingyu asked. "I had one, we broke up", Minghao replied. Again there was a silence. "What are going to do now?Your secretary is pregnant, are you still going to be with Aera?", Minghao asked.

"Why? Do you want me to divorce her so bad?", Mingyu spat. Minghao frowned, "Why did you say that? I just want you both to be happy".

Mingyu realised what he said and soon apologised, "I am sorry, it's just that my mind is not working properly". Minghao nodded. He decided not to ask about that anymore.

It's been two hours since Aera didn't move from there. Mingyu was worried about her as well as Jiho. She called Jeonghan but he said it will take time as he has gone far for a work. Minjee was there too with Yuna but left early.

Mingyu kept glancing at him. "Do you want to tell something? Or ask something?", Minghao asked. Mingyu shook his head and focused on his sandwich.

"I am going to divorce her just like she wants", Mingyu said. Minghao's phone rang, "It is Aera". He picked up the call and kept it on speaker,

'Jiho is awake, please tell this to Mingyu'

Mingyu stood up and ran to the ward. Minghao paid the bills and followed him. When they both went inside, they saw Aera standing beside while the doctor were asking some questions to Jiho.

After the doctor went, Aera smiled and kissed Jiho's palm. "Eomma, I am fine", Jiho said, "My head hurts just a little, nothing else". Mingyu looked at them and smiled, "Appa is here too Jiho-ya".

Jiho giggled, "Once I am fine, I'll fight that monster Appa, I will protect my cheeks". Aera smiled sadly. "Get well soon, Jiho", Minghao said and smiled.

Another hour just went by, Minghao left. Only Aera and Mingyu were there. The tension between them was obvious. Without speaking a word at each other.

Jeonghan came inside, Aera ran and hugged him. He patted her head, "Did something happened again?", he asked looking at Mingyu. Aera nodded. After talking to Jiho for a while, Aera and Jeonghan went out for a talk.

Aera without wasting a second, came to the point, "Mingyu's secretary is pregnant".

"What?", Jeonghan shouted earning the attention of some, quickly apologising to them, he said, "I had an idea that something like this will happened, Aera. I had told you before, didn't I?".

Aera sighed, "I want a divorce. You said you'll help me with this. So I called you". Jeonghan nodded, "Don't worry about this. I'll handle everything".

"Did you again go and meet him?", Aera asked. "Who?", Jeonghan asked back. "You know very well whom I am talking about!", Aera said.

Jeonghan nodded, "He lives alone there now. Everytime I go there, he asks me about you. He only wants to apologise". Aera nodded, "I don't understand Jeonghan. Even after he did so many things, why are you still meeting him?".

"It is the same reason as you Aera. Just like it is difficult for you forget Mingyu. It is difficult for me to forget him", Jeonghan said, "The only difference is that for you, Mingyu is the person you love romantically and he is person I love as a father".

Aera shook her head, "I don't know what to say anymore".

"Did doctor say anything about Jiho?", Jeonghan asked. Aera nodded and told him everything that happened, "I was so scared Jeonghan when I saw him closing his eyes. I am still worried about Jiho".