7

Author's Pov:

Mingyu looked at time, it was early morning. His hair messed up so was his head, "Is she back home?". He got up from his couch taking the blanket. He made his way to their room expecting Aera to be there but unfortunately she wasnt.

He went to Jiho's room to see Aera sleeping with him. Mingyu stood by the door, "I know what's going on in your head, Aera. But I'll prove it that I am not like your father".

After freshening up, he messaged his new secretary that he won't be coming today. Yes, he hired a new secretary. About Eunji, she herself left the job the very next day nor did Mingyu say anything.

While making breakfast, he heard footsteps knowing it was Aera. "You came late last night", Mingyu said. Aera nodded taking bottle from fridge. "Did you again go to that garden?", he asked. Aera hummed. "Don't keep on going there alone, Aera. It can be dangerous", Mingyu said.

"Aren't you going to office today? She must be waiting for you", Aera said. "She left the job. I haven't met her since that day", Mingyu answered, "I am taking holiday today".

"You don't need to. I am not in house anyway. You being here or not doesn't matter, now a days", Aera looked down, "I am going to work again. Recently, I got a call from Mrs. Kang. She wants a part timer".

"That's a good, idea. I'll never forget that place. The place were we first met", Mingyu smiled. He was hurt seeing her talk like this but he knew, he deserved it.

"From when are you joining?", he asked. "Today. After dropping Jiho to school. I'll directly go there. I don't want to be dependent on you for money", Aera answered. Everytime she spoke with him, her tone would turn monotonous. "Not everything will be same, Mingyu. You have to start from beginning", he assured himself.

"Why did you sleep in Jiho's room last night?", he asked. "Why are you asking when you yourself know the answer", Aera rolled her eyes.

"Y-Yeah", Mingyu said. "I am still not ready to give you a second chance, Mingyu. You cheated, you were happy doing it. If I want I could just go for divorce but what Jiho told me once, I couldn't. If I just randomly go and tell him that we are living separately, he would not take it easily. He is too young to understand. If you are thinking that I am giving you a second chance then don't. You too know that well, I will never give a second chance".

"I know I made a huge mistake. A big one, give me all the punishment you want but please don't leave me. Please", Mingyu said stopping the work.

"If I stay with even after knowing that you cheated, it will hurt my pride. Also, it will affect Jiho just like it once affected me and Jeonghan", Aera said, "I am not like my mother, Mingyu, who will give you countless chances". Aera stood up and went to Jiho's room.

At The Cafe :

"Welcome back, dear", Mrs. Kang hugged Aera, "I missed you so much".

"I missed you too, Mrs.Kang", Aera smiled. She used to work in a company but soon stopped working there after she got pregnant.

"So, what should I start with today?", Aera asked. Mrs. Kang thought for a while, "Uhm, as usual". Aera clicked her tongue, "Okay".

Aera worked while keeping the eye on clock so that she doesn't get late to pick Jiho from school. "You are bringing Jiho, here?", Mrs. Kang asked. Aera nodded, "Yeah, it is almost time. I'll leave". Aera took her car keys and went to his school.

"Mrs. Kang", Jiho entered the cafe getting attention of all the customers. Aera held Jiho, "Don't shout here, Jiho. Now say sorry to them".

Jiho looked at his mother then gave a big smile, "I am sorry, everyone". Aera ruffled his hair, "Good boy".