15

Author's Pov:

"Eomma, she is here", Jiho grumbled. "Don't talk like this, she is your grandmother", Aera whispered, "Come let's go". Aera had to pulled Jiho along with her who resisted a lot.

"I don't want to meet her", Jiho said but it was too late, Jiho was already standing infront of his grandmother. "Oh My gosh, Jiho. You look so taller then last time. Look at your chubby cheeks. Aigoo, you grew up a lot", with every sentence she pinched his cheeks.

Jiho looked at Aera who gave him an apologetic face. "Eomma, stop. His cheeks will come out at this rate", Mingyu said pulling Jiho behind him. Jiho glared at her.

Mingyu went and Jiho followed him leaving Aera with his mother. "How are you, Eomma?", Aera smiled. "Fine, I would have been good if my son had married someone else".

His mother smiled, "I heard your brother has a child now, how many months? What is the name?".

"She is 10 months now", Aera replied, "Her name is Yuna". His mother nodded, "Yuna, sweet name". Aera gave a small smile.

"Are they coming to the anniversary? Of course they would. They are the only one from your family, aren't they?", she said.

Before Aera could answer, Mingyu kept his hand on her shoulder, "Of course, they will be coming. Why won't they come? Even if it is her only family, they love her a lot. Also it's far better than having such relatives who doesn't even know your whereabouts".

His mother glared at Mingyu, "Mingyu-ya, you don't need to be rude. I was just saying". Mingyu smiled at his mother, "Even I was just saying, Eomma. Why don't you get some rest?".

His mother nodded and went to her room. Aera sighed. "You should know how to talk back to her. I could hear everything from her room. Her voice is loud enough", Mingyu said.

"I can't talk back to her, Mingyu", Aera said looking down, "I just can't". Jiho came marching towards his mother, "Look at my pretty cheeks. Your mother made it red". Jiho showed his cheeks.

"Isn't it? Look at pretty chubby cheeks. I wanna eat it", Mingyu teased him. Jiho shook his head, holding his cheeks, "Don't you dare, monster". Jiho poked Mingyu's cheeks and ran away, "Catch me you monster".

"Run as much you want, my prey. Within my two steps, I'll catch you", Mingyu laughed like an evil monster. Jiho giggled.

"Ahh, you remind me of Seokmin uncle", Jiho ran as Mingyu ran behind him. Aera laughed seeing them. Aera noticed how Jiho was about to her Mingyu's mother's room. Before he could, Aera stopped him

"Don't go in there, she might again pull your cheeks", Aera whispered. Jiho hid behind her giggling, "Eomma, save your pretty, cute, handsome son from this monster".

"Hey you! Stop right there", she pointed at Mingyu, "Don't you dare touch my son, you monster". Jiho kept giggling standing behind her, also teasing his father. "Eomma!", Jiho whined, "You forgot to add pretty, cute and handsome".

"Oh yes! Stop right there Mr. Monster. Don't you dare trouble my pretty, cute and handsome son", Aera said. Jiho clapped.

"You should listen to your wife, you know, Monster Appa", Jiho said. Mingyu bowed down, "As you said, queen. I won't trouble your pretty cute and handsome son".

"What's this noise going on? I just came into the room and heard the noise", his mother came out of her room to see Mingyu bowing down to Aera while Jiho was behind her giggling.

"Why are bowing down to her? Is she a queen?", his mother asked. Jiho came forward, "Yes! She is!", covering his cheeks with his hands.

"Why are you covering your cheeks?", she asked. "Umm, a monster's mother who is also a monster is trying to hurt them", Jiho answered.