Bhargav Kulkarni

Monday morning unfolded in the Kulkarni household with the divine strains of "Venkatesha Suprabhatam" resonating through the air. Bhargav Kulkarni, awoke to the harmonious tune, a ritual orchestrated by his grandmother in the puja room every morning. As the sacred melody filled the space, Bhargav began his day, grounded by his morning rituals of meditation, exercise and yoga that set the tone for the week ahead.

After completing his morning exercise, Bhargav immersed himself in a refreshing bath followed by his everyday prayer, adhering to the spiritual teachings instilled in him since childhood by his grandmother. Gathering for breakfast with his family, Bhargav partook in the nourishing meal and sought blessings from the elders before starting to office. The morning rituals not only connected him with his roots but also bestowed upon him a sense of calm and resilience.

Entering the realm of AI Works Technology Corporation, Bhargav shed the serene demeanor of his morning routine, revealing a different face – one characterized by arrogance and assertiveness. As he stepped into his office, the bustling energy of the corporate world enveloped him.

Although he was raised in a family of medical professionals, Bhargav harbored an unwavering passion for technology. Since childhood, his entrepreneurial spirit burned bright, with a clear vision of establishing a successful technology company. Excelling consistently in both academics and business pursuits, he secured top positions throughout his educational journey – graduating with honors in both BTech and MTech from IIT Madras and earning an MBA from IIM Bangalore. AI Works, his brainchild, materialized as the fulfillment of his dreams. Specializing in AI-based solutions, the company caters to hospitals in India and abroad, while also making strides in the realm of online gaming.

Guided by his assistant, Bhargav received a briefing on his day's agenda. A pivotal meeting with the creative director loomed, focusing on the discussion of plans for an inventive AI-driven game. Bhargav's vision for the game extended beyond entertainment; he aspired to develop a multiplayer strategy game addressing real-world challenges such as infrastructure development, education, cleanliness, technology, and other amenities in villages. The overarching goal was to propel these communities toward advancement, decentralize urban congestion, and navigate political landscapes. The game, in Bhargav's vision, aimed to not only entertain but also serve as a catalyst for generating feasible solutions and fostering awareness among the youth.

He was eager to begin the design process for his new game. He and his creative design director Deepa were having a discussion. Deepa had joined the company with the goal of impressing Bhargav and enticing him to marry her. She was attracted to his physique, charisma, intellect and riches. His haughtiness and authority did not bother her. Since it was only her and Bhargav in the meeting, Deepa chose to increase the intensity in the room and escalate her advances. Dressed provocatively, she sat close to Bhargav and leaned in to show him the designs that were laid out on the table. When he did not respond to her advances, she started sensually touching him when he was trying to look into the design strategy laid out on the table. This pushed Bhargav to his limits. Unable to tolerate her inappropriate advances any longer, Bhargav, fueled by a mixture of anger and professionalism, fired her on the spot.

As Deepa exits the room, visibly frustrated, Vijay strides into the cabin and finds Bhargav in a state of irritation. After learning the details, Vijay grasps the situation left by Deepa's abrupt departure. In an effort to lighten the atmosphere, Vijay interjects with his signature bubbly nature, "Well, Bhargav, maybe we should hire a design director who can create a design so good that it blows away all our worries along with Deepa!"

Vijay and Bhargav, are now confronted with a significant predicament. The impending task involves finalizing the initial set of designs and the primary backdrop for the game within the next two months. Throughout the day, Bhargav seethes with silent anger, the simmering frustration forming a backdrop to the pressing challenge of delivering the designs in such a tight timeframe. The process of hiring a reliable creative design director is time-consuming, demanding multiple rounds of interviews. At the very least, they require the game's backdrop completed to initiate work on marketing materials.

Once Bhargav returns home, he shares his day with his grandparents during dinner, as his parents and brother are engrossed in hospital responsibilities. Seeking solace, he lounges in his grandparents' room, his head resting on his grandmother's lap, while she runs her fingers through his hair, absorbing the account of his day. Bhargav opens up about the employee termination and the ensuing conundrum. His grandmother, a beacon of wisdom, reassures him, saying, "Keep in mind, Bhargav, every twist of fate unfolds to pave the way for something even better in your life. God has a brighter plan in store for you. So, don't let this particular incident weigh too heavily on your mind." He goes to sleep letting his grandma's words run in his mind looking forward to what brighter plan god has in store for him.