Family Tree

Bhargav Kulkarni, at the age of 36, holds the prestigious position of MD and CEO at the renowned MNC AI Works technology corporation in Bengaluru. A formidable leader, he governs his corporate empire with unwavering authority, demanding punctuality and excellence. Despite his professional assertiveness, Bhargav is a compassionate soul when it comes to his family, striking a balance between obedience, kindness and assertiveness. He had a dominant personality as the firstborn grandchild of his family, and his family respected his authority. He is a strong devotee of Lord Narasimha.

Dr. Narasimha Kulkarni, Bhargav's grandfather, is a venerable figure at the age of 95, enjoying remarkable health. A retired Physician, he harbors deep affection for his grandchildren, showering them with constant pampering. Devoted to maintaining his well-being, Dr. Narasimha engages in invigorating morning walks and pranayama sessions in the park alongside his cherished friends.

Mrs. Lakshmi Kulkarni, Bhargav's grandmother, aged 78, shares an extraordinary bond with her grandson. Bhargav holds her in the highest regard, attentively listening to her every word. As a homemaker, she dedicated considerable time to her grandkids, given her son and daughter-in-law's demanding careers as renowned surgeons. She has a very traditional mindset. Beyond family, Mrs. Lakshmi finds solace in philanthropy, spending her free time at the Abhaya Hasta orphanage, where she imparts spiritual stories and teaches bhajans to the children. Her longstanding connection with the orphanage spans 50 years, fostering a profound relationship with its caretaker.

Dr. Krishna Kulkarni, Bhargav's father, stands as a distinguished 60-year-old cardio surgeon, overseeing the operations of Krishna Hrudayalaya, a hospital of significant repute. While his professional life is demanding, Dr. Krishna embodies a loving and caring father. During his leisure, he enjoys socializing, boasting an extensive circle of friends.

Dr. Radha Kulkarni, Bhargav's mother, is a renowned 58-year-old OBGYN, working collaboratively with her husband at Krishna Hrudayalaya. Her amiable nature, coupled with unwavering support and helpfulness, has garnered admiration from family members, hospital staff, and patients alike.

Dr. Raghav Kulkarni, Bhargav's brother - 30 years old, draws inspiration from his parents, following in their footsteps as a neurosurgeon within his father's hospital. With deep affection for his elder brother, Raghav admires Bhargav's passion, care, and success, looking up to him as a role model.

Vijay Desai, a lifelong friend of Bhargav since childhood, exudes an air of serenity and composure. His perpetual state of happiness and relaxation defines his demeanor. Currently holding the esteemed position of Chief Operating Officer (COO) at AI Works Technology Corporation, Vijay's journey to success paralleled Bhargav's as they navigated their academic pursuits together.

In his personal life, Vijay is happily married to Ragini Desai, a dedicated homemaker. Their familial joy extends to the delightful presence of their two young children. Avni Desai, a spirited 4-year-old, and Anvith Desai, an adorable 1-year-old, complete the Desai family. 

Sanjana Rao, an 18-year-old with an innate kindness and a plethora of artistic talents in singing, dancing, and visual arts, epitomizes youthful innocence. Born into a family where her father served as an accountant to the village head, and her mother dedicated herself to homemaking, they navigated life on a paycheck-to-paycheck basis. Tragically, she encountered the harsh reality of life when she lost her parents in a tragic accident at the tender age of one. From that moment, her sole caregiver became her devoted grandfather. Her educational journey led her through a Kannada medium government school until the 10th grade. The financial constraints led Sanjana to halt her education after the 10th grade, unable to afford college. Despite facing adversity, her resilience has driven her to impart her artistic skills to village children over the past two years, teaching art, singing, and dancing.

Living in dire circumstances, Sanjana struggles to make ends meet in her impoverished village. Her life has been marked by economic hardship, yet her indomitable, happy spirit shines through as she endeavors to share the gift of creativity with the younger generation. She is loved and adored by everyone in the village. She is a strong devotee of Shri Ram.

Ashok Rao, Sanjana's 70-year-old grandfather, shoulders the weight of responsibility for their livelihood. Formerly a farmer on the village head's farmland, Ashok lost his wife a year after Sanju's parents passed away. Despite the challenges, he has been a steadfast caretaker for his granddaughter.

Adding to the family's woes, Ashok has recently been diagnosed with a heart condition, necessitating a surgery. The burden of health concerns adds a layer of complexity to their already challenging circumstances, underscoring the resilience and strength that define Sanjana and her grandfather's intertwined lives.

Shruthi, a cherished companion of Sanjana since their early childhood days, holds a significant role in the village community as the daughter of the village head. Brimming with enthusiasm and joy, Shruthi emanates a lively spirit that lights up every space she enters. Currently on the brink of embarking on a new chapter in her life, she stands at the threshold of a journey to Bengaluru to pursue her Bachelor of Engineering in Computer Science.

Her chirpy and bubbly nature, bringing an infectious energy to the surroundings. The depth of her bond with Sanjana transcends mere friendship; it mirrors the profound connection of sisters. Shruthi's impending venture into the world of higher education adds an exciting layer to her dynamic character, setting the stage for her aspirations and the promising path that awaits her in Bengaluru.