Until he came off the stage, Youqin Laoliang still had a spartan face. He could not regain his composure for a long time, and his expression remained blank until he asked a question.

Lin Qi hugged the little fool, and while eating tofu with his hands, he explained in a serious and expressionless manner: "The opponents you met in the preliminary round were all quite good. They were the best among their peers and should be among the elites in each school. "Elites, many people couldn't even meet one of them in the preliminary round."

...In other words, I have a dark face, so in the preliminary round, many people couldn't even meet the elites, but I met several elites all at once. What? Thinking about it, I suddenly felt even more depressed. Fortunately, he thought that there were hidden dragons and crouching tigers in each school. Even the preliminary round was so difficult. He thought that the subsequent ones would be even more difficult. During this period, he didn't even dare to sleep more. He spent all his time on training for fear of being eliminated too early. It will bring disgrace to the school.

As a result, I had been on tenterhooks and nervous for so many days. As soon as I came on stage, I used too much force to knock someone off. Only then did I realize that it was not that the enemy army was too strong, but that our army was too dark-faced, and all the people we encountered were not ordinary people. No wonder it was not difficult for Xiaobai to win the last time he went to cheer. Aphra even used water to wash people down as if for fun. I also lamented that the two of them had good characters, and their opponents were not too strong, so it was easy to win. Who knew that the level of Qingqing was slightly higher than the one they faced, and they were facing normal opponents that they should have faced in the preliminary round.

Although the rabbit fought the eagle with all his strength, Youqin Raoliang still felt even more depressed after he realized what he was doing. Fortunately, he originally had little actual combat experience, so he has trained himself, which is a good thing. Although he had been worrying for a few days, he was motivated only when he was under pressure. If he had not felt that he was not strong enough, he would not have worked so hard during this period and could practice without any distractions.

Thinking about it this way, he looked away from Youqin Baoliang. Its not too late to know now, not to mention that in the end, you will always meet what you should encounter, but its just a matter of time.

Through this time, Youqin Raoliang's glassy heart, which had been beaten to the point of collapse, quickly healed and he continued to devote himself to the game.

Maybe it was a good time, but for four or five consecutive games, Youqin Laoliang did not encounter a very strong opponent. The people who come up will be defeated in half an hour or in four or five minutes. It was easy to fight, but I was not happy to play around with the piano. There was not even anyone who was evenly matched. It was not fun to fight at all. I couldn't gain much practical experience at all, and I still didn't have enough practice with the instructor.

Youqin Raoliang even began to miss the days when he had a hearty fight in the preliminary round. At least at that time, his fighting consciousness, skills, experience, and strength had all improved by leaps and bounds. He was not like now, he could only practice his mental strength against the air. The control power of the elements in it allows them to be transformed into supernatural skills against the enemy. After a few games, apart from successfully advancing, the only gain was that he could control the elements like an arm, which was quite heartbreaking.

However, with their hearts filled with worry, just when everyone was wondering how a spiritual master like You Qin Yaoliang could have so many elemental powers, the opponent slapped his butt and walked away before the finals even started.