"A single tree grows into a forest."

A small crack suddenly appeared on the ring, and the sprouts tremblingly came out of the crack. In the blink of an eye, the sprouts that could be pinched off with two fingers grew bigger after being eaten. With the same dose, it grew into a seedling instantly.

The seedling was tall and tall, but it seemed that it could be broken easily. However, it did not give people this chance and grew into a big tree all of a sudden. The big tree was lush and green, with spreading branches and leaves. The tree body was thick. If the leaf crown was not blocked by a protective cover, Maybe they will all grow into a ring. The big tree was like a knight, firmly protecting Pan Yiheng's figure.

In this way, Youqin Laoliang can't even find others, let alone attack. Upon seeing this, he could only summon four mental shields and defend carefully to avoid injury while also making it easier to act according to the situation.

However, after Pan Yiheng absorbed Li Yu's lesson, he still dared to make moves in such a big way without fear of consuming his powers. Naturally, he had his reasons.

This tree can be used both offensively and defensively. As long as it is summoned and used for other moves, the tree can be used to draw materials locally, which can save a lot of abilities. It is currently his most useful move and the most proud one. .

Pan Yiheng was sitting on a tree, his figure completely hidden by the dense branches and leaves. From a high position, he could clearly see the movements of the piano playing around the beams.

At this moment, seeing the other party summoning a shield, he couldn't help but laugh in his heart.

The shield can block the front, the back, the left and the right, but can it also block the top?

Fallen flowers are colorful.

The branches swayed with the rustling wind, and countless green leaves were disturbed and fell one after another. The leaf tips were pointed and the leaf edges were sharply serrated. What falls is not so much a beautiful rain of leaves as it is a handful of small saws.

Fortunately, when the rain of leaves fell, Youqin Yaoliang, who had been alert all the time, noticed something strange on his head and put out a mental mask in time. Although it consumes more energy, it is much safer than a protective shield, and at this moment, I don't care whether it consumes anything or not.

The leaves rained down, and those leaves that looked pliable and green, and juice would spill out when pinched, fell on the cover as lightly as raindrops, and they actually made the sound of gold and jade intersecting.

Youqin Laoliang was startled. Fortunately, the mental shield was released in time. Otherwise, if one of these leaves fell on him, he would have suffered a lot. It is inevitable that there will be some wounds on the body. If it is serious, there may be a few pieces of flesh missing.

Just when Youqin Lailiang was getting scared, seeing that Ye Yu couldn't do any harm to him and struck out again after failing, Pan Yiheng sat on the tree and simply broke a few branches from the local materials and threw them down.

A century-old wooden figure.

The branch was bent and tossed, and the sound undoubtedly revealed his location. However, Youqin Yaoliang knew where he was hiding, but couldn't spare the time to deal with him at this time.

Just because those few branches that looked like they wouldn't last long even if set on fire, as soon as they landed on the ground, they instantly grew in the wind and turned into several small wooden figures half as tall as a man.

This wooden man's body was covered with wood grain, and he had two young leaves on his head. He was shaking and shaking. He also held some wooden knives and swords in his hands. As soon as he saw a piano hanging around the beam, he rushed forward with his sword in hand.